Lion Screen Freeze & "There was an error handling this request"

When i start the game I get stuck at Lion’s Head screen. The only way to go around this is to turn off my WiFi when I start the game.
This way I come to game options, I turn on the internet again and return from the options so finally land on the login page.
After entering my account details the game returns “There was an error handling your request” There is no further information. After a few minutes or after multiple tries the game crashes.
When googling or looking at the support forum there is only the information that you do not own WC3 reforged or that the account is not linked. However in my account I have activated both classic (RoC and TFT) and reforged.
I tried this with multiple providers and also with firewall turned off. I have also multiple times reinstalled the game in April/May - its always the same problem.

PS: Sorry for opening a new thread, the ones I found here are old or provide solutions like the account is not linked (it is the case for me as written above). I also tried to send a support ticket, however the ticket system bugged as well (what an irony!), it says it going to submit it but nothing happens.

There may only be one problem here, that you’re launching the game from the wrong log in on the Battle.net App, make sure you’re logged in on the right account (in the top right you should check your profile is the same one you’re posting with here.

If that’s correct then do the following:

1. Press windows key + R > Type %programdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

2. Press windows key + R > Type %appdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net folder

3. Press windows key + R > Type %localappdata% > Click OK > Delete the battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

Once that is done right click and run the Battle.net App as Administrator, then try Reforged again.

If you don’t have the Battle.net App then you can get it here: Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment

Thank you for your quick reply, unfortunately it did not help.
I have checked again and I do use the same account. I have also followed the suggested steps. The Battle.net launcher then didn’t find my WCIII, i needed to show it the folder (its not on C: but on D: due to lack of disk-space, I am not sure if this is a factor?). Afterwards behaviour same -> with internet turned on stuck at the screen, with internet turned off at game start and then turning on again could enter Login but then the same error.

It could be a disk factor, is the game installed on an external drive or internal?

It’s on the internal SDD drive - but there are 2 partitions. Windows runs on C:, the game is on D: - it has not been a problem with any other game or program.

We had a look at your account, testing it for any issues that could be at the account level. Because of this, we have issued a Password Reset for this, as this might resolve the issue for you. We weren’t able to replicate the issue on our side so it’s not part of any larger issue.

Are you using a Wireless or Wired connection? You might want to consider testing if changing to a Wired one from Wireless also helps.

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.