Start the Game on Internal graphics processor

in short:

• I can force WC3 Classic to start and stay functional on my internal gpu
  • I cannot force WC3 Reforged to either start nor stay functional on my internal gpu
    There seem to be a code to force use of my GPU, htat is (in my case) worse than my internal I just use it for browsing/video on 2nd screen.

longer story:
I noticed playing Starcraft Remastered I can switch between Power Saving Modes in WIndows 10 to determine on which GPU the game should start.

For this game it doesn’t seem to work. So the only work around for me currently is to disable my GPU before I start the game so the app is forced to load on internal GPU…

Any better options?

EDIT: For Heroes Of The Storm it is enough to disable my second monitor when I start the game to use another gpu, but the power setting also doesn’t seem to work on this game.

Probably both not in active development any more…

EDIT2: Never MIND…the game is unplayable even when disabling the GPU I think it tries to force find a GPU massive lag spikes and once I switch back on my GPU the game gets one massive lag spike and switches to using it. seems like wc3 reforged does not like internal gpu

EDIT3: Classic Graphics are totally fine btw no massive lagspikes, game doesn’t try to force to switch away from internal GPU…

with new graphics the game for me has 20-30 fps but is unplayable even in singleplayer bcs of massive lag-spikes where the game doesn’t pause bcs I think it tries to switch to another GPU…stoopid