Brewfest experience buff removed?

Basicly like 50+ people waited the usual buff infront of ironforge in brewfest camp at 6 pm server time. dark iron attack passed, npc announced tapping of keg will be in few minutes as usual, but 6.15 passed nothing happened. gnome boss didn’t show up. then we waited 6.30 dark iron attack to happen and pass hoping he will come after.Yet again nothing. So we all wasted 30+ minutes waiting to get buff to speed up leveling even more just to be left without anything.

1 Like

Maybe its not in because you have a 50% boost already? I think Blizzard already made you catch up with that 30 min with the 50% boost. GL

They fixed the keg sh1t and broke this thing. Back to fvcking private servers as this became a bad joke.

Not sure if serious or trolling badly lmao.

1 Like

Probably disabled it because they knew it would affect levelling to 80. Good thing, the launch of a new expansion should not be garnished with people sweating over an event buff that happens to coincide with the release.

1 Like

XP Buff 100% works. Last night at 6pm i did not get a buff, however it was due to Voljin being busy fighting a scourge invasion inside Orgrimmar.

This morning however, i got the experience buff due to there not being an active invasion keeping Vol’jin busy

So you think I am trolling because I dont agree with you? You are complaining about an 10% XP buff when you have a 50% one… Comon!

They’re complaining because your comment is completely irrelevant. They’re enquiring about a possible bug with the brewfest XP boost, no one cares if you think it shouldn’t exist. It has nothing to do with OPs thread.

Where did I say it shouldnt exist? Read my comment again.

No one cares mate.

Imagine missunderstand or even not read my comments propperly, saying I mean something I dont and then be “No one cares mate” LMAO

Still no one cares mate, but congrats on your paragraph. You must be very proud.

Whatever makes you sleep at night :wink: Next time dont look stupid by acually reading ppls comments! GL

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.