[A]-Silvermoon Semi-Weekend Guild 7/8HC&2/8M LF Raiders!

Divine Equilibrium-Silvermoon

Creation and Goals.

Divine Equilibrium is an 18+ semi weekend raiding guild created by 2 close friends who are planning to make a long-lasting Guild. We want to create a home and family for people in Dragonflight and the future! Our goal is to do Mythic+ and AOTC within a reasonable time to focus on Mythic Raiding and get as far as we can within the tiers ahead. We work hard to make sure our raiding environment is laid back but with dedicated players who will put the work in to succeed, but without sacrificing fun or getting burned out.

Guild Counsil

Counsel Leader - TinyZoe
Guild Counsil - Sylarius
Guild Counsil - Shoryureppa

Among the 4 of us we have quite the amount of mythic experience and game experience!

Raid days & Times

• Thursday | 20:00-23:00 Server Time.
  • Saturday | 20:00-23:00 Server Time.
  • Sunday | 20:00-23:00 Server Time.

Current Progress

• Vault of the Incarnations 8/8N 7/8HC 43% Rasza, 2/8Mythic.

What we are looking for

• 18+ only
  • People who have a similar mindset when it comes to M+ & Mythic Raiding.
  • People that can provide and take criticism without taking it to heart.
  • People that want to have fun at the end of the day.
  • Be aware of boss fights/mechanics.
  • DBM/Big Wigs/MRT/alternative raid encounter add-on(s).
  • Weak Auras is also recommended
  • Regularly attend raids.
  • Be able to mesh and vibe with the group.
  • People that wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

Current Class & Spec needs.

(As of January 24th, 2023)

RDPS | We are looking for a Boomkin, Mage, Evoker and SPriest

Questions & Answers

How is Loot handled?

Despite Blizzard bringing back Master Loot we will continue to use Personal/Group loot.

Are alts allowed in on main raids?

Most of the time the answer is no just to make main raid nights go by smoothly with minimal problems, some people want to bring in an alt that isn’t well geared or they have no idea how to properly play it, so we do prefer you stick to your main. However, if your alt is just as geared as your main or you’d like to main swap to it, that may change the answer but ultimately, it’s up to our Guild Counsil.

Are there any event nights or dedicated M+ nights?

Not really, if someone wishes to set up an event night, they may be welcome to, but they’d most likely need to hit up our Guild Counsil to confirm anything.

For dedicated M+ nights we also don’t really have those, our members tend to just ask in guild chat or discord chat to see if anyone is around for keys.

What if I can’t make a raid night/week/more?

If you’re unable to make a raid then please let one of our officers know or say so in our raid discussion channel in our discord, we really don’t appreciate people dipping in an out as they please or giving us zero notice ahead of time, especially if said person is an important role like a tank or healer. This is barring any real-life emergencies of course.

What if I haven’t raided in a long time or are new to raiding?

We are open to people who return after long breaks, and new players! as long as you follow our requirements, and we are the type of Guild you’re looking for we welcome any and all new and old raiders. We are eager to help and teach raiding if people show that they will put in the effort!

Contact us!

Btags:

• Tiny#21188

Discord:

• TinyZoe#0006
  • Sylarius#5326

Looking for gamers ,’;^)

Still looking for more! c:

Is this thing on?

My turn to bump it :slight_smile:

Yo, I saw your message and I was wondering your stance on the raid nights.
I can only do weekends since I work in shifts during the week, so out of the three days listed, I would only be able to do the ones in the weekend.

hey. you being able to raid only during the weekends should be totally fine at the moment of writing this message.

feel free to add either myself or Xiwin in discord if you have any other questions or would just like to have a chat with us:

• TinyZoe#0006
  • Sylarius#5326

Hello my friend and I just coming back to the game from a long break and looking for a guild to join. What dps classes are you guys looking for? I would be starting fresh so I am willing to roll any dps the guild needs.

Hello! We are currently looking for pretty much any DPS! So as long as you and your friend think you can work with our raid times and days then feel free to add us on discord or Bnet to talk more in depth! c:

Hey i am Playing BETA Dragonflight and i might be interested in Heroic raiding with Resto druid, i have played Holy Paladin but i would like to try with Resto Druid.

Hello! Feel free to add any of us so we can get a chat in! We would love either character on our team! c:

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say that the recruitment is still open - please read the original post and add either one of the 3 persons mentioned :slight_smile:

(As of October 20th, 2022)

• Tanks | We aren’t looking for Main tanks, but flex tanks are welcome!
  • Healers | We aren’t looking for any healers at the moment!
  • DPS | We are full on Warriors, but any other Mdps and Rdps are welcome!

Still looking for some more gamers!

Hello there, I’d be interested in raiding in the weekends (impossible for me during the week as I raid with my Classic guild). I’d probably like to try Horde for a bit, but I’d play Mage and DH most likely

(As of October 23rd, 2022)

• Tanks | We aren’t looking for any tanks!
  • Healers | We aren’t looking for any healers at the moment!
  • DPS | We are full on Warriors, but any other Mdps and Rdps are welcome!

Small update: we are still looking for DPS but we are currently only interested in applicants who would be able to raid on majority (pref. all) of the mentioned days of the week (Thu, Sat, Sun).

Still looking for any DPS! c:

Still looking for gamers

Still looking for more!~ c:

(As of October 30th, 2022)

• Tanks | We aren’t looking for Main tanks, but flex tanks are welcome!
  • Healers | We are looking for 2 healers, pally, priest, druid preferred. No shamans.
  • DPS | Any other Mdps and Rdps are welcome!