Realm consolidation clarifications

This was posted on the US Forums:

My question, specifically about this part:

“All that being said, I agree with you that we likely need to revisit Free Character Moves on additional realms that don’t have them or have had population changes in the very recent days or weeks. I’ll personally follow up on that and look at the numbers to see if any of these realms are consistently at the point where we should take that action.”

I don’t see how Razorgore EU can’t possibly be included at this point.
How soon can we expect this personal follow up and when can we expect action? My guild is literally losing a player every reset due to our server being dead.

Maybe it’s one of the realms they want people moving to?

1 Like

Could someone with a US account please post this as an answer to Aggrend. He needs to know this!

Here you’re telling us they mostly looked at numbers when deciding which servers to close down.

Hey you’re talking to and about us here! We’re a number of people wanting to play on an English or German low pop PvE realm, and this will not be possible as all EU English PvE realm will again have queues at launch. And you have taken away the only outlet/overflow - the RP servers.

If you’re really listening to and caring for ALL your players, not only the PvPers now is the time to call back the decision to “consolidate” = delete the European RP servers and instead offer free transfer FROM all PvE realms TO those servers.

Kind regards
The populations of Celebras, Zandalari Tribe and Hydraxian Waterlords.

3 Likes

and maybe add that it’d be nice if someone of blizz could actually have a look at the english and/or german consolidation announcement thread.

3 Likes

to be fair - someone with an US account just should post this whole thread as an answer, not only the two replies from vanillataur and me.

3 Likes

Can you post from a trial account, or do you need a subscription? Else it would not take long to level to 10 on a trial :wink:

i don’t even have access to us realms. maybe with a vpn but i don’t have any.

Ashbringer too, that server is as dead as it gets. I don’t know why it wasn’t included, my character is stuck there and it’s impossible to do anything.

You can make a trial account on a US realm no probs :wink: But I don’t want to fight my way throught 10 levels of Retail if I can’t post anyway.

You can post on any account with a level 10, you want proof?

Here for General.

Here for TBC.

I have no gametime on my US account and haven’t for years.

2 Likes

Now I suffered through 10 levels of Retail on some stupid island to create a Vanillataur in the US realms as well. Phew! I certainly hope Aggrend is going to read it, it was the longest hours of my life, but if it saves the EU RP servers it’s worth every minute.

2 Likes

wow, thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.