“58 boost RPPVP server please”
“No boost PvE server pretty please”
“TBC progression server with 1k gold cap”
“Classic era server with boost please”
“Classic era server with no boost and nerf mage aoe”
“Classic era server with boost and reduced exp when lvl60 with lower levels”
“How they dare not to listen to community, we are giving feedback for years”

2 Likes

I want servers where players dont kick you for not having discord installed…

Don’t join pugs then, find a discordless guild.

Good luck though, discord is just so efficient (and free) that there’s literally no reason to not use it.

1 Like

I mean, I wouldn’t take somebody into a pug without being able to communicate with them :man_shrugging:
Raid wise anyway.

kinda unfair dont you think?

you have the right to say u dont want Discord, but those around u dont have the same right to demand Discord? why are u allowed to set terms but they cant?

1 Like

Tell me more about how people asking you to join Discord for a PUG raid means they’re trying to scam gold from you, it was hilariously stupid in that last thread you made.

i’m not sure I understand the point of this topic, but i think Blizzard has proved that they do listen to community feedback for Classic and Classic TBC. “We” asked for spell batching, we got spell batching… :nauseated_face:

How hard is it to just listen? You don’t need to say anything like ever in Discord if you don’t want to.

But regarding topic, Blizzard is continuously discarding all the feedback from community and pros, just like a bad boss who doesn’t like any ideas unless they are his ideas. Well that’s Ion.

Nah, I’d kick you if i said join discord and you don’t.

Voice comms ensure a smoother run

Well, I listed some of the feedback. Which one should they listen to?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.