⸰☽ The Nightblade Sentinels ☾⸰ - Sentinels of the New Moon 🌙

Fun little story - with the end of this campaign, Nightblades can now celebrate having played 25 campaigns! I consider that time well spent, and at least myself have had a great time enjoying about 20 of them since I joined ^^ Even if it took me a while before I started campaign writing for the guild, it has been so much fun and I am spoiled to be able to both play others RP-work and have a guild play mine. It is a very pleasant creative exchange that I well and truly treasure.

Futhermore - we are open for recruitment! If you are curious about the Nightblades, our adventures or about joining us you may either ask here in the thread, check our webpage, find us IC in Feathermoon currently, or throw away a whisper in game :crescent_moon:

Past that, see you in Feathermoon! Or perhaps even at the Spring festival… :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

The past weekend turned into an impromptu adventure as Feathermoon got a visit from Howl of Thoradan, who graciously brought us along for some of their events in the area. It was tremendously fun, and I do hope we get to have another run in with one another soon! Truly - thank you!! ^^

We will linger in Feathermoon for a little longer, but who knows? The next round of chaos might be just around the corner…

4 Likes

After some intense adventures in Feathermoon the Nightblades have now set out on their new campaign. A trip to Mount Hyjal goes wrong and due to a vicious storm the Sentinels find themselves stranded somewhere in Ashenvale, beset by angry and terrified wildlife. Why is the forest in such unrest? And is the storm natural or unnatural? No one knows, but hopefully we will find out as the campaign goes on!

2 Likes

I highly recommend this guild, Good leadership and nice people as I was there last. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Nightblades are still stuck in Ashenvale due to the storm. Something is definitely up with that…

If anyone is interested, the first two campaign reports are up on our website if you want to read a bit more in detail about what we’re up to currently: https://www.nightbladesentinels.com/2021/06/03/campaign-report-a-nightmare-of-death/

1 Like

We have survived the storm, though we are still in Ashenvale for the upcoming Jurina’tore celebration! A perfect time to mingle and celebrate with us.

1 Like

Ialluen gave our little group a great blessing when we set out for Darkshore to help us on our path.
They are awesome people and you should definitely check them out of you are looking for a sentinel guild!

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today we in the Nightblade Sentinels celebrate our 5 year anniversary! For 5 years we have been an active part of the Argent Dawn roleplaying community and we have had many exciting adventures along the way. We’ve also created a warm and friendly little community and I couldn’t be happier about how the Nightblades, that started as a passion project for me, has grown and changed during these past 5 years. I’m so grateful for everyone who is, or has been, a part of it. The Nightblades would be nothing without you.

So once again, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Nightblades! Here’s to many more thrilling adventures and much fun and laughter still to come! :blue_heart: :partying_face: :crescent_moon:

13 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
May you have many more years of happy, action and prosper!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! <3

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Nightblades!

4 Likes

Thank you all! :heart:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Nightblades :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy annibirthary to my favourite, traumatized night elves!

2 Likes

In order to celebrate our anniversary we took an updated group picture of the current lineup of Sentinels! Enjoy!

8 Likes

After a long time away from Feralas, three intense campaigns and an amazing amount of events played in a very short time, The Nightblades have finally returned to Feathermoon for some much needed rest, peace and quiet. Question is for how long? One never knows, and with trouble always around the next corner, only time will tell when next we move out!

3 Likes

From September 1st until the 30th the Nightblades will be in Astranaar, hosting casual and semi-casual events for the Kalimdor community. Check it out and read more about it here: [Night Elf RP] Sentinel September - Ashenvale. We hope to see some of you there!

4 Likes

Great to see some Kaldorei rp is still going on :slight_smile: Despite the fact I no longer play the game I am definitely still cheering on you guys from behind the screen. Hope the Sentinel September will bring some new faces and nice RP to the scene! :new_moon:

4 Likes

After some calm travelling criss-cross Kalimdor, ceremonies and some well deserved rest, the Nightblades soon set out towards Astranaar, and Sentinel September. We look forwards to meeting both old and new friends there, and hope for a fun month full of mixed eventing and casual.

As we depart towards Ashenvale, we will also be focusing our recruitment to a small number of IC Sentinel type characters only - female warrior/hunters/rogues and similar. For the moment being, trainee and auxillary recruitment will remain closed for a little longer. We do however look forwards to meeting the community a little more, and hopefully make some friends along the way! Should you have any questions about the guild, feel free to have a look at our webpage linked in the beginning of the thread. You are of course also welcome to get in touch ingame ^^

Tor ilisar’thera’nal!

2 Likes

Sentinel September continues in Ashenvale and we’ve had a grand time so far! It’s lovely to see so many people in and around Astranaar and it’s been lovely to meet so many new faces. Later in September we will be hosting an Illuridei celebration as part of the Sentinel September initiative and we hope to see some of you there. :heart:

We are still looking for a couple more Sentinel-type characters to join the guild, so if you’ve always wanted to join but haven’t gotten around to it yet now is the perfect time. Come and say hi to us in Astranaar and we’ll take it from there! :slight_smile:

1 Like