🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I was not :laughing:

1 Like

Casually questing through Classic can sometimes be really fun

1 Like

I can’t use the portal to Valdrakken on my 53 char because I’m not 58 yet, but I can use the portal to Belameth and then fly to Valdrakken.

i also got my carpet(not today few days ago with my locks daily boss kill my mistake)
and my tazavesh gearglider+achievement on ally pala got a priceless mythic ring from soleah 20 minutes and 53 secondish fight because of 99% reduced damage shield

alt paladin got 96 roll on lfr council trinket to replace a 460 signet brand which i dont need
lock was mad i got “his” bis
also since when do people care with trying to get"bis" in raid finder? where most queue to gear alts
thought this only matters if your a mythic or world first person

tho when i ask the question the guy had to be a condescending jerkface
like bro you are the “clueless” one if you think the other 23 people will let you get your bis trinket without outrolling ya lol

1 Like

Smiled today playing shuffle but I did not enjoy it

The trading post advertiser outside the portal room in stormwind has gone missing.
Whoever is responsible… Thank you.
You deserve the best yummiest cake there ever is. :cake: :cake: :cake:

Have had an incredibly crap day and finally wanted to chill with some gaming, play some WoW… only for the launcher to do that insanely slow “initializing” thingie with the patching as a final insult from this monday… but I sidestepped it by just running the game through the .exe. Hah! In your face monday and your launcher co-conspirator! An insignficant and petty victory, but one I needed :slight_smile:

Why not?
:dracthyr_sweat:

It was grumpy cat effect, he smiled once but didnt like it. :joy:

Tanked -200 rating. Then spent rest of day get half of it back with similar long ques. It was a hysterical smile / laughter when there is nothing else left than laugh when things get overwhelmingly bad :dracthyr_crylaugh:

there is one thing that can make me smile(maybe other people too) in wow
i like the follower dungeon addition but
is it too much to ask for them to expand the follower dungeons? for all expansions
i mean xiv has it for all expansions
if people want to do DF or other random dungeons(chromie time) with other players
or with npcs lets have both choices

1 Like

2024.04.09. - 12:00
A Sandstorm in Thaldrasszus finally apeared!
I am now only a max rank Dreamwarden (now 17) away from Taivan!!!

3 Likes
6 Likes

At last I have reached the end of this thread. Do I get an achievement? No? Ok, my reason to smile is that I have regained access to my account today. Lost phone so changed number, moved so changed ip. Today a gamemaster enabled me to sort it all out, and I can’t wipe the smile off my face.
Ok, you may now create more for me to read and enjoy.

Peace
Crow

8 Likes

Finally saved enough gold for the lightforged warframe.

4 Likes

The reactions of this priest!

2 Likes

The new panda thing! I sort of expected something due to datamining but it genuinely looks so exciting (:

Edit1: they’re cooking with the raids, now we’re waiting for the VS mode

1 Like

Looks like as part of the changes enabling dragonriding in old zones, you can now get all the way to the top of the sword
https://i.imgur.com/SI3zvgQ.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/sGBY3fE.jpeg

2 Likes
2 Likes

The quest in Blasted Lands that is titled “Everything Counts in Large Amounts”

Thank you Blizzard for paying homage to the best band in the world

Depeche Mode - Everything Counts (Official Video) (youtube.com)

2 Likes