🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Congrats! What mount did you pick?

1 Like

Level 50 tauren, yay! :grinning:

“Time to get herita— why is the quest not popping? Oh right. Don’t have Exalted.” Derp >.<

3 Likes

Get there tabard and spam norm botanica and if you need company just shout me :slight_smile:

1 Like

i picked the fox, although there are serveral ones i really like, like the kodo, raptor, warhorse or trike. i guess i need to keep on pvping for more saddles… :sweat_smile:

im also only 8% away from the spider, i really hope i can make it in time before the season ends.

2 Likes

Well if you do not you know what happens and we do not want that !! so you and Ceran need to get them motivated for wins !!

1 Like

I was having a hard time not getting a Wanted quest done. No one making a group for it, no one joining mine. Gave up, logged out. Logged back in a couple of hours later, saw a noem beastmaster targetting it, but unwilling to engage. I charged in, the noem joined, and we ripped the thing apart. Yay for things that can be tagged by both factions!

1 Like

Finished Frostbitten achivement

Got Arcturis sprit bear on hunter.

Man I love this dead times between patch - feels like whole map is mine.

2 Likes

I queued up for The Frost Lord Ahune twice tonight.
The first time was rather a test as I did it with a level 1 bank alt - which itself surprised me were possible, and got grouped with 4 lvl 60s. I got two-shot by the first trash mob we bypassed, and that while getting desperately healed by the healer. I really had no choice than to desert the group as the scaling favouring lowlevel players didn’t do me any good. This was so absurd that I had no choice but to smile.

And then to my second trip to this instance, this time with my enchanter as I read up on the rare Deathfrost-enchant that have a low chance to drop. We blasted through and kicked Ahune’s buttocks - and to my big surprise the enchant actually dropped in the chest. And it was uncontested. This is the kind of rare luck that keeps me sane in an existence of otherwise complete disaster.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Not today but manage to solo layer seven in this rogue yesterday and got my legendary. Two days since I’m level 60 and I’m already 190 ilvl.
Would be nice if today I get the rest of my conduits, PF trinket and weapon.
Hope for the best, will see how it goes.

2 Likes

Spent the day back on Retail and actually had a lot more fun than I do in TBC Classic, I think it might be losing it’s appeal.

3 Likes

Finally bought the last cosmetic from the Venthyr!!!

2 Likes

finally got the spider too!

https://i.imgur.com/A9VLGVR.png

2 Likes

Well done! :smiley:

2 Likes

thanks. im so proud. its the first expansion i actually regularly played rated bg. :smile:

https://i.imgur.com/DYTmRHJ.png

we even did a conga line in oribos. :joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

No more all one family pet battles \o/

1 Like

Clear fake. Photoshopped or picture of someone else. Everyone knows Schmusey is a VE priestess.

2 Likes

Another ijeet in another thread threatening to sue Blizzard…Comedy value at it’s finest…just wish they would film it for prosperity.

2 Likes

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. you got me. this is the real picture.

https://i.imgur.com/TEDXSoi.jpg

2 Likes