🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Alliance scum.

1 Like

:newspaper_roll: dont you dare.

1 Like

Is that :newspaper_roll: in case the spider gets out of control?

1 Like

its for Shad when he gets out of control. :smile:

3 Likes

So glad you got the mount in the end i was worried i had to pay up that dare :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Three down, eleventy-three to go…

3 Likes

After spending about ten minutes clobbering a mushroom man I acquired this:

Ribbit!

5 Likes

Now that I have a Grand Expedition Yak I mogged the DH I have parked in Mardum so all the new DHs can be impressed by my cool non newbie/heirloom look.

4 Likes

You forgot the image so we could be impressed as well :slight_smile:

Nothing too impressive really, just a Legion dungeon set with a few improvised missing pieces.

2 Likes

Today at 2.30AM I got Bindings of the Windlord out of Dargrul, the other Binding dropped instantly.

I, finally, can stop running those dungeons late night.

3 Likes

I like it :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Seeing 5 guildmates leveling alts on classic. Slowly but surely Classic or vanilla is coming back alive. I think some just wanted to hit 70 and call tbc a day.

1 Like

Can I Mog It got an update. I missed those check marks.

2 Likes

Two weeks ago on my hunter in Maldraxxus at Theater of Pain, I saw another hunter doing many hugs to my pet.

Today, on my druid on a rooftop in Stormwind, I had the pet battle Mr Grubbs summoned and the same hunter on a flying mount landed on the roof, did a hug on Mr Grubbs and fly away.

I don’t even know him, he doesn’t say a word, he just hug hunter’s pet and pet battle.
I wonder if he’s doing that to all players :thinking: :grin:

I checked, there is no achievement for doing that, so it’s just cute.

Maybe a serial cuddler :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Unlocked mounts in the Maw. Yay! In your faces everyone who rode those stupid dog things there! :grinning:

3 Likes

No pet limit, means I can finally add all the ones I got lately.
Been dancing around the limit for a few months now.

2 Likes

My daughter played WoW with me today, and she party synced with my 3 Mecha Warlocks :blue_heart:

(Thanks for that feature Blizzard)

6 Likes