🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Spectacles in game yay

5 Likes

To see wow have so amazing players that i can trust my.son to play this game with you. Now keep wondering why they always choose DK for first char and why DK cant do that new starting quest line

Got the new eyeglass cosmetics :sunglasses:

3 Likes
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

YEEEEAAAHHH!!!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/718797022144233594/859934421167243264/unknown.png

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/718797022144233594/859934421167243264/unknown.png

4 Likes

Got me a new outfit for patch day aww yee :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve got to lvl 69 on TBC today. Should I lock my level? :thinking::joy:

Jokes aside, only 500k XP, and I can jump straight into the real action. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Same! I was getting close to 1k and now I have one less thing to worry about

2 Likes

Started Patch 9.1 content!

1 Like

Wormhole Generator: Shadowlands offers Korthia as a destination.

I love that addon

1 Like

I got the Crimson Shardhide mount :heart:

2 Likes

Finally 70 on TBC! What a long, strange trip it’s been. sighs :fist:

3 Likes

I have a Windows XP machine that I had not switched on in a long time. A very long time. Tonight I decided to fire it up and discovered that World of Warcraft was still installed. I was curious to see what expansion it was so I launched it. Windows Dancer then popped up in the corner, which made me laugh.

I still have WotLK installed on my first craptop. I miss that login screen.

2 Likes

Getting rid of that godawful Eye of the Jailer - i actually feel as though i want to do Venari rep now

1 Like

Returned to the game after a couple of months of hiatus yesterday and I’m almost done leveling my alt from 50 to 60 which means I’m having fun.

2 Likes

Our beloved small indie studio is coming with a fix update tonight that actually solves a lot of issues, including the gathering enchant not working.

1 Like

Random fun while camping the Fallen Charger.

3 Likes

Logged in on AH alt to find tens of thousands of gold from undercutting an easy-to-acquire product.

Huh. Fair point. It might be worth considering again. Though if I remember correctly none of the rewards were interesting. Still, going to have another look.