🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Flying makes the game so much better. The game has finally begun \o/

2 Likes

flying ruens the game just fly off midle of a world pvp fight …
no wonder why pvp is dead in wow

Oh yes. Leveling feels so pleasant now, as does world quests, dailies, treasure hunting…

And I’m appreciating how the zones look a lot more. Revendreth is no longer just stone in your face and the view of Ardenweald from the sky is amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also love catching all the views from above. It’s like a fresh look.

It’s so much more engaging to be able to fly, rather than taking the flight paths.

2 Likes

does the flying work in Orbos ?

Wowhead has a guide for you and no it does not .

Indeed no flying in Oribos.

Really like the new glasses look :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I do miss my crown but these are just so great.

2 Likes

Where can we get these glasses? They look cool!

You can buy them in Stormwind or Orgrimmar. In Org the troll is located outside the barbers. I believe the equivalent is the same in SW.

2 Likes

then replace head gear with red glasses and now ur dracula with style

Everytime I log a vulpera into the game

1 Like

Would be awesome, but long hair is not the best with that collar… damn cliping

Every time I see a Vulpera, it made my smile, because I know one day the faction barrier will crumble and Alliance will have those awesome foxes too!

I got my Primal Mooncloth belt in BCC, which is my first epic :fist:
And, while grinding the primals I had a perfect kill on an enemy when I was regenerating and saving mana, that is, 0 overkill on the killing blow. Now that’s what you call efficiency. Wish I made a screenshot :sweat:

1 Like

Finishing the boring and tedious chores at retail so I can log out without fearing I will have to do even more boring and tedious catch ups some time later. And I am not sarcastic

1 Like

Seeing my all my covenant callings drop renown, so hitting the required 44 today then just the next part of the campaign - flying here i come!!!

Seeing the new raid cinematic having 80% downvotes and 20% upvotes.

4 Likes

I had a common accident in Perdition Hold with this char and ran out through the northeastern gates to get rid of aggro. Of course it looks dramatic when a Warlock is trying to escape that place with 50% health followed by countless mobs and no pets out and one surely can assume that my cooldowns are unavailable.

I had the situation well under control, but that didn’t a nearby Blood Elf Paladin knew, which instinctively came to help me, and he have me a /hug. I thanked him, and it made me smile to know what I am not the only player out there who actually cares about and assists other players - even of the opposite faction. :slight_smile:

I just discovered that Koltira and Thassarian are well and having a well deserved catch up in Oribos. Old friends reunited!