🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Was lvling a horde alt in Maldraxxus and met two others who were lvling as well. We worked together to spawn the purple monstrosity. It was nice to be part of something and not just slug along on my own :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finished Tazavesh hard mode and got a cool mount, that was pretty fun. c:

2 Likes

All four covenants are now renown 48

2 Likes

Testify!
:beers:

2 Likes

Playing a gnome always brings a smile to my face when I see him before logging in.

i keep getting new mounts in 9.1.0 funny how it droped on the first try …

1 Like

Managed to win the heirloom ring from the Stranglethorn fishing event, this was my 3rd try overall.

4 Likes

I traveled for a Foxflower cluster WQ, and I was for my first time meet by dancing foxes. And no, we do not speak Vulperas here.

4 Likes

When I finished an Arc NM on BC I was 300 points short of revered for attunement, but most of my teammates sticked around to help me ding. Cheers! :v:

1 Like

I’m glad that place is still relevant. One of my favorite zones :heart:

Finally got the Hand of Nilganihmaht :slight_smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I like how the bulk of my posts in this thread is me getting a mount.

2 Likes

Much can be said about the covenant assaults, but my tank alt at least got a replacement for his ilvl 131 Stonefist Knuckle Cover. ilvl 194 isn’t much, but is still 50% better.

3 Likes

Accidentally found Stanikos’s Hollow on my Kyrian Subtlety just now. I hope this Easter Egg might get more content in the future, but it still worth the trip if you haven’t been here yet.

1 Like

i learned how to dualwield on my hunter
://ibb.co/G5Sgt5z

for some rison i cant link to show image :frowning:

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/characters/eu/Draenor/Punyelf

3 Likes

got beta key to closed beta of new world yay !!