🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

The investigation of mysterious S+S+S intensifies. Happy we found the answer for this, Alagondar solved the case. :joy:

You got me there LUL

The forum seems to be filled with mostly negative nancies again. I think I enjoyed it most when we had a huge load of information for TWW (that wasn’t lore spoilers).
I hope that pops up again soon with Cata Classic, Dark Heart and Remix.
Or maybe I’ll just be too busy having fun to visit the forums.

3 Likes

Monday Cat

Us decides to become a cat

I mean, at least there is 1. May this week, one less day of work. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

In the UK, we don’t get a day off for May Day but the May Day holiday is on the first Monday in May. Daft.

3 Likes

Doesn’t everyone love an extended weekend?

Not the people in my town with local businesses that close on sundays and mondays anyway. :joy:

Wednesday is the holiday here and looks to be 15C and sunny all day so im heading for lake.

2 Likes

Mayday :joy:

:sos:

Sending out an SOS

1 Like

May day, workers holiday so the posh are not invited. Its for the workers. :smiley:

Here its named Vappu. :partying_face: :tada:

Had a ret pala in my group who did 295k dps at 496 ilevel, so Puny must do huge numbers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice walk with doggo today

Edit - zoom in on that tree on the top pic for Iron Maiden ‘Fear of the Dark’ vibes

5 Likes

So, in my boredom, I caved and tried a Plunderstorm game :see_no_evil:
I somehow, magically was the 7th person left.
I ran around screaming and laughing as I had no clue what I was doing and constantly expecting to be murdered.
I got 1 renown and decided I cba to do that again and my heartrate wasn’t ok with it.
Besides which, it made me feel simsick.
Now, where do I get my well earned gloves? :dracthyr_lulmao:

Side note: Just learnt they laid off Christie Golden in January :sob:

Puppy in this nice scenery like :smiley:

1 Like

That looks lovely and flat for a walk. I envy people who don’t live surrounded by hills.

From Twitter:

1 Like

I dragged myself to renown 38 tonight - playing trios is much quicker and more fun. gonna do the last 2 levels tomorrow night, then hit S4 maybe.