šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Trust me, Lincolnshire aint as flat as people think it is - a few hills on that walk, but it knackered her outā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

I would like to have an advice from you about what to main in tww.
Actually im maining a Retri Belf with other 5 horde chars at 70 (spriest,elesham,firemage,bm,ww). But on silvermoon server i have my former Main (velf destro) and other 3 alliance at 70 (retrihu,spriest,elesham.
Since i dont care about powah but just on story, achie and mogs im striggling to find a main for the ext wxpā€¦
My problem i always (since Pandaria - b4 my mage was the king) begin with one main, after i switch to my huntard to finish with another 3 chars. The result? I struggle to finish some achie or content cuz i forget what ive done or i have achie splitted in 2. uff

Some of us dont even get any bank holidays off.

Didnt even get the queens funeral.

We do get christmas off but its back to work boxing day.

And work christmas eveā€¦

Not even any extra pay.

2 Likes

Sympathies. Same here in a sort of way ā€¦ I run my own business as a sole trader so if I take a day off, nothing gets done and to avoid losing customers I end up answering emails every day of the week and even when Iā€™m on holiday.
But I guess I chose that way of life ā€¦ you may not have done.
Iā€™m wondering if your position isnā€™t illegal under employment law?

As someone that does night shifts I get Boxing day off since itā€™d be stupid for me to come in past midnightā€¦ and thereā€™d literally be no flights to cover. :innocent:

But yeah, same boat not getting bank holidays off nor do we get extra for working that day since itā€™d be unfair to those not rostered for that day [work patterns either 4 or 7 days on/off, those 4s their day moves over every week]ā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

That seems illogical. You worked the day, it wasnā€™t your choice and it will be someone elseā€™s turn another time

It is what it is, signing up the job youā€™re told the shift pattern. :man_shrugging:

Plenty of over-time and incentives to do those over times though, such as an extra ā‚¬160 [full shift] on top of the time and a half OT ā€“ great for that final day before your days off doing a double shift (for me thatā€™d be an extra ā‚¬424 covering an OT 8 hour shift).

1 Like

Play what is the most fun to you, simple as that. If you switch half way through the only progress lost is your level.

Thematically I would say either a Paladin or a Shadow Priest.

Look at hero talents for some inspiration of what might grab you. I am actually interested in classes I donā€™t usually play and seem to have a similar theme in their hero talents of summoning random awesome things.

Still maining my Hunter though. I figure the Dark Ranger power is close enough for a Shadow Hunter theme.

yeah. my main problem is horde or ally. i am a strong horde player but i hate the spikes environment. And with buddy sistem maybe i could bypass this doubt.
About hero taletsā€¦ i have to go deep cuz i never checked. were all classes datamined?

hahahaah. in truth this is my old oufit. i dont know why it never changesā€¦

Not all of them are out yet but quite a few.
Iā€™ve gone Horde soā€¦ for the Horde!
Though I may make a Nelf hunter as well if we get a two-handed weapon or bow that matches the heirloom setā€¦ also if there are any specific Alliance stories, I donā€™t want to miss them.

1 Like

Not sure Shadow Priest was ā€¦ or, if it was, I missed it.

There has been one. It looks really cool, big boogly ball of doom :ghost:

Missing 2 from Shaman, Rogue and then 1 from Priest.

My favourites are:

• Riders of the Apocalypse (DK Summons the Horsemen)
  • Conduit of the Celestials (Monk summons Celestials),
  • Eluneā€™s Chosen (Moonbear on acid),
  • Voidreaver (Spriest void of doom)
  • Diabolist (Warlock summons phat demons)

Cat too hot to touch

Happy tuna tuesday

World of Warcraft cats

Cat loves world of warcraft

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOCROAK

And finally finished Blunderstorm- i hope to never go through that garbage again

2 Likes

Amen to that and gz, never opened it and cant wait it to disappear blinking from character selection where it doesnt belong. Annoyes me trying get my eyes over the icon but I do my hardest to look away. :joy:

3 Likes

GZ
But pray tell me, why do you do something that you donā€™t enjoyā€¦?
A game suposed to be fun and a source of relaxation

1 Like