šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Purfect rogue

Are you a Rogue

gz, man!!!

People wanted the mog. I donā€™t get it either but :dracthyr_shrug:

Thatā€™s interesting, I have sorts of panic attacks (like, I get very anxious) when Iā€™m in places where I canā€™t see mountains or hills on the horizon instead. I donā€™t know why!

Wanted the parrot mounts - was gonna stop at level 39, but decided to just do that last level

1 Like

2 Likes

I love Wednesdays. New shiny gear day!
I was also hyped for Cata but it is buggered to edited by moderator and I am very disappointed with them. Iā€™ll play until I run into a block, though.

Oh, I love mountains and hills and love looking at them. Itā€™s just that Iā€™m not keen on walking up them :laughing:

2 Likes

Alice In Chains - Frogs (From MTV Unplugged)

1 Like

one of the best AIC song

Cheating and having a magnum. :icecream: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Baby Shark answering the call

I may have also had a small lemon cake. And then berries and cream. :eyes:

Googles keto lemon blondies I will be good in future. Yes I will.

1 Like

That frog just looks like Nero on his way to the Coliseum to watch some Christians being fed to other frogs.

2 Likes

Big wednesday boss frog. :frog:

Were on lake earlier frying pan cakes, there were also alot froggies on the water. They had their spring business just like humans when light increases and peoples moods with it. :grin:

How does one fry pancakes on a lake? :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Bought a cold drink walking home from dropping off parcels ā€¦ Coke Zero with lemon. Not seen it before, but it was the cheapest. Tasted it with trepidation, but actually it was ok. Just a slight lemon tang to it. Would drink again.

1 Like

At the lake? :smiley: My english is what it is, you should hear my spoken english with rough Finnish accent. :joy:

1 Like

Yes I was just being silly :slight_smile:
Was quite a funny picture in my head of some sort of floating piece of wood as a table with a delicately balanced, portable hot plate, some batter and a load of people trying to make them without dropping everything in the water.

1 Like

Now Im lost which was the proper way of say it. Send help. :joy:

Related accents its strange how some letters like A become EI when pronounced on english but for us its A, its probably most confusing especially when many names contain A like Jaakko, Juha which native english speakers pronounce as Jenny or something which turn it into womens names. :joy: