🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

One does not diss the Bru…

1 Like

Honestly it was advertised in Englad at one point, I think I may still have been a teenager or just beyond and we found a shop that sold it. We were all so disappointed trying it. They’d had a huge advertising campaign and we wanted to try it.

Never bought it again. However it’s available everywhere.

To be fair outside of Scotland it’s likely an acquired taste. I used to get it at Publix on the International Food aisle and it was marketed as “Orange Soda”.

Every single cashier I let taste it all unanimously agreed “that’s nothing like orange and it’s awful”, even Kyle the lad who used to sprint over to pack my bags just so he could say “I got to pack the Scottish guy’s bags!”

I could see his face slightly contort as he took a mouthful and I mentally counting 5…4…3… until he either spat it out right then and there or excused himself to use the restroom so he could lurch it into the toilet.

2 Likes

Fry: Professor, is this your only water source? It looks like Diet Dr. Pepper.

Professor Farnsworth: It’s not that bad. It’s just laden with toxic minerals.

1 Like

i see you are a man of culture as well.

1 Like

Ikr who doesnt like dr pepper :smiley:

1 Like

Ah I see then its nothing like kotikalja

https://i.ibb.co/Nmfnxd9/kalja.png

They are selling 1-2% beer made with the typical old recipe that people made from rye themselves. Its refreshing drink after sauna or flavor rich beverage with meal with some ham but its not intended to get one drunk

Root beer is a soft drink made using the root bark of the sassafras tree - or at least used to
It have a unique flavor, it is sweet and herbal with notes of molasses, vanilla, honey, sasparilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and mint
An for this, for some it tastes like mouthwash
Safe to say it is an aquired taste

1 Like

I like vulperas so I take the advice for this :joy_cat:

1 Like

2 Likes

So misunderstood.

4 Likes

Dr. Peeper wants the worst that can happen?

Dr Pepper School Nurse Advert - What’s the worst that could happen? Ad Campaign

1 Like

Dr Peeper :skull:

The “so misunderstood” is an older one apparently, my mum always says that whereas I know the “what’s the worst that could happen?” but she’s drilled the older into my brain :crazy_face:

Beloved Missing Cat Discovered in Amazon Return Center

Sigh… dog ate half my food again.
I hate that he can be aware 24/7 if I leave it for a second but I can’t :melting_face:

1 Like

Dr Pepper “So Misunderstood” feat Carol Kane - 1973-1974

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/SJh1FFm/showing.png

I asked AI how does one not lose motivation playing against r1s and awc players constantly on lower ratings in wows rated system, as just won a round vs awc player on rival rating.

Next time someone says that no one gatekeeps no one I can show them a picture of r1s and awc players on 20th alt playing on 1.8mmr when they have +2.4 mains right now and say that no they arent but Im tired to fight vs worlds best on my rival ratings. :dracthyr_a1:

AI said that motivation is a journey. :dracthyr_shrug:

He has like a radar for this. When the opportunity shows itself its seize the moment time. :joy_cat:

How not to safely secure ÂŁ33,000