🐀[H][Dreanor] <Shwenrats inc.> New Guild Recruiting

:rat:[H][Dreanor] Shwenrats inc. New Guild Recruiting

Hello guys,

Looking for a home to raid, run m+ and have fun together? Shwenrats inc. could be the place for you!

The goals of our raid team are to clear HC content and progress on Mythic difficulty as far as we can, as soon as we get the team ready. Come and join us if this sounds like something you would be interested in!
We also value putting your heart into your character, performing the best you can, and building up a community that respects and helps one another. The game must be fun for all of us! We are not asking for everyone to be fully mythic experienced, and at this stage value your enthusiasm more than your progress. But we do expect you to be mature and clued up on most encounters in Castle Nathria. Even in this most difficult of times, we have families, work, or other commitments, so we don’t have unlimited time for the game.

Our raid times are 20:00 to 23:00 server time, Wednesdays and Sundays.

What we ask of our players:

• High attendance – if we want to have a team of 20 for the mythic raiding, then you know we must rely on one another. It will always happen that RL does not allow us to always raid but let’s do our best.

• Show up prepared, with enough consumables for a full nights‘ raiding, and knowledge on encounters. Know how to play your class, and have a positive attitude. We want to have pleasant time on the game.

What we will offer:

• Mature and pleasant environment, absolutely contra-toxic.
  • Clearing HC and steady progress of mythic raids.

If this is what you like then please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!

Wiggen#8188 on discord or Direraven#2151481 bnet
minu#2823 on bnet

1 Like

We’re considering all DPS and healing specs!

We are growing nicely…

Still plenty of spots open for epic DPS and healers folks! :sunglasses: :eggplant: :flex: :bicep:

Being held at gunpoint to tell you about the awesome environment of
shwenrats inc …ehem i mean… GREETINGS wanderer!

What a coincidence finding you here! Are your feet tired and your sanity drained? Well take a seat and ease up, have a bite from this plumb roasted rat i prepared especially for you, and let me tell you about a place not that far away.
Though many a tale will tell you it does not exist I can assure you it does.
If like many a player you are looking for an environment that’s free of toxicity and without subpar players you have to carry through every encounter then swenrats inc might just be the place for you.

(Just do yourself a favor and ignore the powertripping warrior+monk tank couple who decided to name the whole guild after their ship name smh)

Currently looking for all kinds of spellslingers or really anyone who brings bloodlust/timewarp because im just too lazy to press it in raid, thanks a bunch -signed, the lazy mage

Yeah ok i think the paid add thyme is over so imma head out and go back to the dark cave i emerged from, hope to hear from you soon.

3 Likes

Good bunch of people. Relaxing environment to raid in.

Healers and ranged dps welcome. Also socials and m+ enthuisiasts!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.