Grey Parsers Only

Thundy only listens to grey parsers like Lauiee

We are temporarily recruiting every role for Shadowlands - come drop an app!

1 Like

We have had some great applications so far, keep them coming !

1 Like

Team is shaping up to get some real results, apply now while there is still space!

1 Like

Could use more ranged DPS and a paladin healer!

1 Like

Great guild for socializing, raiding and M+. Everyone is willing to help another out when they need it and the environment is great for playing the game and getting gud. Drop an app and hopefully see you soon!

1 Like

Posting because Klinx is holding me at gunpoint. (Also looking for hpala/dh/rpds)

1 Like

Recruiting still going boyz and girlz, welcome

1 Like

come play with us on the new exciting content:

• barbershop
1 Like

Have scheduled a game night the 9th of november, looking to host many like it in the future :smile: great chance to come by and get to know everyone

1 Like

What’s the skill level you’re looking for? I’m a fresh 50 coming over from Final Fantasy XIV. Fury Warrior is my favourite so far, but I could definitely learn Protection as an off spec since I do sometimes tank in FF14.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your interest Grimholt.

We are looking to achieve CE on a smooth progression curve and are looking for skilled mythic raiders. This means we expect class and game knowledge that allows you to perform to the maximum your characters is capable of and the ability to adapt quickly.

We are open to giving anyone with dedication and drive a trial, especially if they bring experience from past expansions or other games. However, the trial will be based on ability, and not these other factors.

Please feel free to apply, and then based on the application we will inform you whether we invite you to trial with us or not.

Still recruiting, come check us out!

1 Like

Were going to have game nights semi-often, come get to know us at one of them :smile: we have played Among Us, curvefever and skribblio, and are planning some jackbox and potentially 5v5 dota or league - and maybe some stuff in WoW as well like racing eachother in drafted teams on the same m+ key or maybe something more laid back. Get to know the team before we push in shadowlands!

1 Like

Recruitment still open!

1 Like

Everything is sorted for Shadowlands, leadership is working on the last details. We have a great launch event planned with loads of fun people, as everything is almost set I would highly encourage any players that are still looking for a solid raiding environment in the Shadowlands to apply before the expansion launches.

1 Like

50 hours until the great Shadowlands adventure begins! Especially looking for a paladin of the holy variety.

1 Like

Tired of not being in a guild? Tired of not having a girlfriend? We can help you with the first thing.

1 Like

Roster looking good, but the more the merrier. No better time to get to know eachother than launch!

1 Like

been is guild for some time now, great players, great people <3.

1 Like