šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

The usual ninja stealer in classic as a warrior I have to kill the mob to grab the herb/i aggro most of the time and someone pick the herbs while i am in combat and mock me with an emote ā€¦sigh

2 Likes

Getting one shot in a stun in pvp :frowning:

1 Like

I had to do Torghast.

1 Like

noo you are not useless. i admire people who got the balls to play disc in dungeons.

5 Likes

Its alright! I am timing +13 and 14 keys now :slight_smile:

just got a weapon drop in the raid: yay!
already got a better/equal weapon: meh.
ā€¦i could give it to a guild mate!: yay!
ā€¦its soul bound because its an offhand i got a staff so i cant trade it: flips the table

edit:

it got even worse. i thought oh well at least i get a transmog out of it but nopeā€¦for some reason i already had all the offhand transmogsā€¦ womp womp. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The above post :frowning:

1 Like

In Short , the whole loot system, i donā€™t even raid anymore, first time sinceā€¦ Several xpacs i wonā€™t get curveā€¦

Iā€™m really close to quitting actually, waiting for Infos about the upcoming patches.

1 Like

The announcement about Valor Points. Sounded good, but Blizzard monkey-pawed it as usual and locked updates behind key achievements instead of just having lower keys get point slower.

yeah, we ve been raiding since the first week of january and so far i have gotten zero upgrades from the raid. its depressing in a way. :frowning:

lets see what changes they ll announce for raids since m+ will get valor points. :slight_smile: maybe that helps a bit at least then.

1 Like

Me being in a lousy mood because Iā€™m doing the rocket farm with 50 characters.
Which takes about 4/5 hours a day depending on queueā€™s. It also doesnā€™t help that I need to skip a lot of other content.

So yeah, I think I snap a bit more at people now. Kinda got pissy at a blue who was wishing us luck.

So sorry if I annoy any of you over the next few days. I wonā€™t be vile or throwing insults but I might be short here or there.

I managed to have the wrong talents for a whole raid night. Such a muppet.

General Discussion topics.

Reading this on Twitter:

"Me: Plucks hair from Maldraxxus
Me: Bursts boils on Maldraxxus
Me: Picks at skin on Maldraxxus
Blizzard: Maldraxxus might be a living creature
Me: :open_mouth: "

2 Likes

seeing ā€œwould you date my avatarā€ pop up on youtube, watching it and remembering how that time on the internet and in game was so much more enjoyable.

we need another ā€œguild - ding ding dong - numaā€ age instead of bs politics and self centered uninformed activists everywhere. :frowning:

1 Like

Getting to the final boss of tc layer 2 (custodian) only for my potato computer to start audio frting and pointer lagging, with the occasional graphic freeze. Got him to 50% on the final try, but one freeze too many and my pets dead then so am I. Frustrating, but going into TC is optimistic on this rig anyway.

already posted this but just got one shot in pvp again couple o times so here it is again. getting one shot in arena

thatā€™s actually not wow related at all, itā€™s potato computer related xD

1 Like

was trying to set up a +2 myth run and this low geared druid (166) kept anoying me even after i turned him down a few times. Then when i politely asked him to stop talking to me as he wasnt getting an invite even if he was the last player in the world. thats when the name calling and spamming started and i had to slap him with an ignore

1 Like

Coming to Revendreth for World Quest and finding the ā€œRacing the Rampartsā€ area being a complete Warzone because people started killing the opposing factionā€™s pushing dredgers.