šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today

Seeing 2x retri pala popping divine shields and wings to burst me within 2 globals.
Seeing MM hunter coming of out camouflage to burst my partner with rapid fire and kill shot.

4 Likes

2900+ items in my mailbox to repost.

Why wonā€™t people buy my wares ? I just want a frog mount from Nazmir : /

12 Likes

Finally got into a Korrak at the start rather than 2 minutes from defeat only to find over 50% of people were completely ignoring (initially polite) requests to start doing one specific thing and definitely not doing another specific thing. Disguising the objectives to confuse horde :stuck_out_tongue:
We lost, of course.

1 Like

Someone said my gnome was hideous.

I was sad for a few minutes.

5 Likes

Starts to sing to Nikzie " You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words canā€™t bring you down, oh no
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words canā€™t bring you down, oh no
So donā€™t you bring me down today "

8 Likes

Somethings thatā€™s been making me frown for quite a while nowā€¦ Been running SoO and I am currently at 90 tries for the Korkon Juggernaut. It is the last ā€œlongā€ raid mount I have left. All others after that have skips that make the grind much more bearable in the long run. Sorry to hear about your key Puny. Hope the next ones goes swimmingly and you keep climbing higher :slight_smile:

the only must-have for mages is dalaran crater portal

1 Like

Oh pleas, she already asked me if we got plans to expandā€¦ if you know what i meen.

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Tell her she must pre-order that expansion for 60 euro. a bit more if she wants epic edition bonuses.

11 Likes

I realised that, when talking to dwarf NPCs, they are not offering to randomly spar with you (ā€œInterest ya in a fight?ā€) but instead offering you a drink (ā€œInterest ya in a pint?ā€)

I am disappointed in myself, I have played this game since I was a kid and I have been ready to throw down with random dwarves the entire time when they were just trying to be nice.

12 Likes

Seeā€¦ Im still unsure if she asked as in she want the expansion or that its a bad ideaā€¦ now that maks me frown.

I legit laughed at this for some reason :rofl:

1 Like

How much transmogging costs.

4 Likes

What would the ā€œepic editionā€ be? :thinking:

Countless of druids in freehold who arenā€™t running the dog. Countless of druids who donā€™t know to shift the barrel. Seriously.

Also, tanks whining over my low damage on my paladin. But then as soon as I pop CDs I die instantly because I outaggro them in like 2 GCDs. So I just donā€™t pop CDs. Same tanks dying on the shark boss due to standing in the shark, somehow.

1 Like

ran SotS for the 25th time for the transmog ensemble. didnt drop.
i think this will take forever

i want to look like an old god pope!

2 Likes

Well, im not busy playing wow and that makes me a sad elf :c

1 Like

I realised I enjoy the new SP more than Warlocks. And I loved Warlocks.

1 Like

Coming on to wow forums to see hatred of LQBT community .

11 Likes