1 1 Posted by u/Thrilllhousee 6 minutes ago Previously collected transmog not showing in appearances tab

During BFA I farmed a transmog set on my monk. That monk is level 50 and it’s gear is currently transmogged to the set in question.

I now have a second monk that I have at level 60 that I’d like to use that transmog set on but the items aren’t showing as collected. I even logged in to the level 50 monk and I can’t see the items in my collected tab despite my currently equipped gear having the transmog. I don’t have the actual items anymore so I guess I sold or deleted them.

Is this a bug or do I need to farm the whole set again? I tried using the item restore to see if I could restore the old items but they aren’t showing. But I thought already collecting the items meant the appearances would be saved to my account?

Which set is it?

It’s not a full set, it’s a mixture of gear I farmed. A few pieces from Throne of Thunder, some from dungeons etc. You can see the helm and chest on my forum picture. Not a single piece shows in my appearances tab, it’s really puzzling.

Do you have any addons for transmog?

Do they appear in the level 50 monks transmog list?

No addons, I’ve also reset my UI. And no they don’t appear on the level 50 monk’s transmog list but it’s current gear is transmogged to it.

I think the only thing you can do is open a ticket and ask about it. Make sure you put as much detail into it as you can. Items names and that kind of thing.

So I opened a ticket and they told me to reset my UI which I did, this didn’t work. I then listed all the items missing and even sent them a screenshot showing me wearing the transmogged item with a search window open where I’ve typed the name of the item and nothing comes up, and they just sent me the same “reset your UI” response.

So frustrating as it took weeks to farm all this stuff and they’re clearly gone due to a bug that support won’t acknowledge :frowning:

As long as you did a proper reset by moving the Interface and WTF folders and deleting the Cache folder then if they still aren’t there then reopen the ticket saying you did that and it didn’t work and they need to escalate it so they can look into it.

The only thing that came to mind reading this is if the 50 monk was transferred from another account to this one.
They’d keep whatever gear/appearance they had on them at the time of the move, but arriving on the new account won’t unlock those transmogged appearances for any other character, as those are Battle.net bound.

If that is the case, if the level 50 monk came from another account originally, you’d need to refarm those pieces on this account to unlock those appearances and add them into this Battle.net accounts collection.

If you’ve already got a ticket open this could be looked into better detail for you though just to be sure. :blue_heart: