1 month play time

Hello, I would like to play a month of WoW again and cannot find a option to just pay for one month, the usual option for game time has been removed.

As I dont have a credit card available the subscription thing isn’t really a option. Is there any way I can just play the game for a month?

1 Like

Yes, existing game time options were removed and you can only buy 2 months game time now.

What kind of payment method are you using?

I used to pay with either iDEAL or paypal (without credit card attached).

1 Like

Not really an expert but can’t you use paypal assuming it has funds or however you pay with it? Buy 1 month subscription then cancel it so it wouldn’t renew.

yes, I was already thinking about doing that. But it does not let you pay with paypal unless you have a credit card attached. Even if I have 1000+ funds on the paypal account, does not matter.

I am afraid i am not welcome in Azeroth anymore :frowning:

The two months is a real waste of money for me, with my work I have 2-3 weeks off, but then its really bussy for 2-3 months again.

Maybe you can find old codes or gamecards in online shops still.

You don’t need a credit card, just a debit card.

I have the same problem here, i rely on iDEAL too and i will not get a credit card or debit card, the thing is: iDEAL payment is there for 2 months and they removed it for 1 month, is this some kind of Goblin threatment Blizzard is giving us here in the Netherlands? would love to have this solved.

1 Like

There is nothing to solve. It’s not “broken”, they made a policy change. It’s working as intended and designed.

Absolute goblin threatment if this is true, billion company milking people to the max…

1 Like

Thats why they are billion dollar companies.

You can still buy subscriptions for one month via a credit or debit card. Just not 30 days of pre-paid gametime.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.