10 years of Beastmaw

Hey, everyone! This is a bit of a belated post, but I thought it was worth writing.

As of the 1st of August 2019, the Beastmaw Warband is 10 years old! The guild was founded almost a year into Wrath of the Lich King, and the first big RP exploit for us was a pretty sizeable campaign in Northrend, encompassing (more or less) all of the Horde RP community at the time. The guild has gone up and down in activity ever since, but very little about its original vision has changed over the years, and I like to think it has only improved its finer details.

I am writing this to say a big thanks to all of the people who have shared memories with us over the years and made friends with us, both IC and OOC, on this server as well as cross-realm!

Thanks to all of the guilds on our shared realms, especially after the realm merge, who have helped keep RP on the server not only alive but active with all sorts of plotlines, connected to the overarching game story and self-contained alike. It’s been great interacting and making connections with all of you! Especially big thanks to the Night Gryphon on Alliance, with whom we’ve been at war for most of BfA.

And most of all, big thanks to all of our enthusiastic guild members for having faith in the guild, who have kept showing interest in guild RP and, in a lot of cases, have kept the guild alive single-handedly though things like NPCs, storylines and events. We wouldn’t have lasted this long without you.

I can’t really mention everyone’s contributions in what I want be a short post, but I’m pretty grateful to everyone, and you all know who you are.

We thought about organising some kind of open celebration event for this occasion, but it might not happen this month. Stay tuned!

18 Likes

Heckin heck yeah, Beastmaw! Here’s to 10 more!

5 Likes

Congratulations to the Beastmaw!

It has truly been a great journey, getting to know you guys after the server merge. Despite the IC struggles of the war driving us apart right now, you are a true ally and friends, and as you head into the double digits, myself and the Hand of the Titans hope to celebrate with you again, in another 10 years.

Stand tall and proud, Beastmaw Warband!

6 Likes

Never heard of you lot…:wink:
Glad to be part of this guild, thanks for inviting me on the amazing campaigns and friendships made!

3 Likes

Love you guys too. Thanks for keeping me along for the ride :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Warband,
Happy birthday to you. :musical_note:

Sha’glade Cartel’s most spiky guild is aging like fine wine!

4 Likes

:birthday::partying_face::beers:

4 Likes

Congratulations! :slight_smile: :cupcake:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary Beastmaw! Well done making it this far! Now, where is the feast?

4 Likes

Cheers to a countryman for the ten year anniversary. Here’s to ten more!

5 Likes

Happy anniversary! cheers

5 Likes

Congratulations! :grinning:
Well done!

xoxo
//Kitten

5 Likes

Ten years, quite the achievement!

5 Likes

May you celebrate the decade,
with a mighty heroes’ feast!
And may we never meet our end,
within the maw of the beast!

Congratulations! :tada:

4 Likes

A belated happy birthday from beyond the grave!

3 Likes

Very nice to see you guys are still going strong. All the best and here’s to more years to come!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.