100 death documented adventures

Dear Zandalar friends (and enemies),

I would love to share with you my adventures from our fine realm. I feel so passionate abut it that I started documenting them on youtube, even though it essentially cuts my play time by half.

I never before heard of anyone doing like 100 deaths challenge, so I even made like shot promo video to let people know in summary:

From now on I will be releasing the days a they go putting together experience as they happen continuously. I honestly never know what tomorrow brings (my first time Vanilla) and feeling the danger of death is stimulating. I already got first 2 days made:

That’s about it so far, thank you for your time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hum, what is a 100 deaths challenge?

I have a death counter and should I ever reach 100 deaths, will freeze/delete the character. Watch the short 1min promo it should give you clear picture.

1 Like

Oh ok. But a 100 deaths challenge with a Paladin, isn’t that a bit cheating?

Or will you never use bubble earth?

How far have you been ?

Oh I can’t wait to start using bubble hearth :). It’s up to you who you’re gonna play as. I chose Paladin due to being one back in 2010 when I played for the first time.

But also playing secondary and tertiary- priest and warrior. So… let’s see what happens.

I will be rooting for you David :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wish there were thousands like you :slight_smile:

Best of luck!

Lvl 60 undead rogue wishes me luck…

Doesn’t sound good. I sincerely hope you won’t find me for another 30 levels.

I really like this idea, i haven’t heard of anyone doing it before either.
I wouldn’t be able to do it myself as i connect to my character and simply couldn’t get myself to press the delete button after all you’ve gone through.
But i wish you the best in this endeavor, and i will be following your progress if you keep it up!

1 Like

Amazing idea and cool challenge concept. +1
Also I probably already lost it through all the pvp in Ashenvale, Stonetalon and Hilsbread.
Btw you Czech accent is the proper kind of thick and humorous :+1:

1 Like

Fun idea for sure :grin: Tho like Zane mentioned, I wouldn’t personally take this challenge, since I’d fail the “delete” part, even if I’d succeed fast and hard on the 100 deaths part :joy:

1 Like

/Bump this thread.

Can I just say this is an awesome adventure so far. Can’t wait till you reach Ashenvale in your next episode.

Have. Didn’t go so well…

But made one of the best episodes out of it :slight_smile: