10.0 Priest Wishlist

My little wishlist for priest’s in the upcoming DF xpack.

Baseline: Change PI, Make it weaker but party/raid wide.
Disco: More damage/Atonement options, Should out-dps holy…
Shadow: Maybe some Seed of Corruption like spell too spread DoT’s faster?

Did not include Holy because I really enjoy how it currently plays, it feels like a solid all-round spec.

What would you guys like too see added/changed/removed for 10.0?

1 Like

hell no please

6 Likes

Would fix alot of the toxicity surrounding this ability…

It would be better to add a shadow specific modifier to it, saying “only castable on self”

2 Likes

instant cast void form and void bolt removed and a glyph to remove the levitation of void form and tentacles.
And a glyph to make shadow form less void and more revealing.- like Mop Wod.

and blizzard fixing their 2-5 cleave damage. and bring something that works in the aoe department.

Having a self-buff would certainly be really good (insanity spender???).
Could also change it to have different benefits, such as casting while moving.
Another option could be if we passively, occasionally pulsed a short power infuse to the whole team.
Could also make the PI on yourself+another person into a talent. I know it didn’t see a lot of play as a legendary (twins of the sun priestess).

I’ve seen this suggestion go around, and I can get behind it, giving us some utility without gimping ourselves

No. Why? Omg why ppl insisting on remowing or reworking PI. And its always someone that doesnt play priest.

Make it self cast only. Done fixed.
Give priest hero? Sure im all for that… but dont turn our cds into raid wide buff…

Lets make mage combustion or warr recklessnes give the raid +5% crit for 15 sec. 10min cd 10min debuff.
How would you like that? :thinking:

1 Like

The problem is when they remove Flash Concentration.
I’d rather have the quick heal as baseline or reworked into something else, rather than having to maintain stacks.

Fyi, I do play priest aswell… I even mained it in BFA.
What a pointless argument too make anyway…

Difference is, Both healer specs get a boatload of garbage toxicity over their head for PI’ing somebody else instead the “big dick” guy. For multiple reasons.

The fact spriest is the only one actually able too use the PI just makes me think. Give them another descent buff and change or delete PI… Making PI selfcast is has so little impact it is almost pointless for both heal specs…
Having a buff that is usefull for 1/3 of the class’s spec’s is garbage…

That is why I suggest this.
If you want too play Spriest so bad, Ask for a rework. Not a self PI, it will not save your spec

Holy Priest is already playing in 10.1.5 when it come sto power level anyway LUL

Wtf is this argument. I did told you the flaw of your suggestion and you tell me to go play healer or ask for a rework. Your sugestion was for all specs.

…/sigh

Youre either open for discussion or just making topics looking for applause and agreement.

1 Like

In my opinion either keeping Power Infusion as a talent, but self-cast only or adding it as another new Timewarp/Bloodlust/Heroism/Primal Rage are both fine ways to go about it.

(PvE)
While in theory the decision when to use it and who to use it on adds strategical depths and rewards coordination, I believe that scenarios that actually require such a high level of optimization are rather infrequent and in most cases an encounter will not become significantly more difficult nor will there be sweeping changes to strategy depending on what player will receive Power Infusion.

On the other hand I personally find it very exhausting that an ability with such little impact is talked about this extensively. I am fairly certain that during the time I raided with my guild this tier there has been more time spent talking about PI than planning out raid cooldowns.

(PvP)
I only have very limited experience with PvP myself and I think that the ability to use Power Infusion on other players could for example be preserved as a PvP Talent.

I clearly stated why I think it should be changed the way I suggested. Which is an opinion. Opinions differ.

I am not telling you to reroll or play a healer, do as you like, you can even play tank priest for all I care…
This only confirms you make your entire statement in the bias opinion of a spriest. Which is totally fine, but can be done way less aggressive.

As there are a boatload off posts about spriest lacking damage, utility and everything else in this game I only stated, a self-cast PI will not help. It is better too just rework the class/add some better buffs or add some sort of AOE applier for your DoTs.

Instead off you yelling too make Combustion/Recklessness a party buff you might give constructive feedback on how both warrior specs are unable to be played at descent M+ keys and underperform in raids.

As this clearly make you upset this is the last post I will dedicate too this matter.

I stated my wishlist for priest in 10.0. Too hopefully get a more balanced class next xpack. You clearly did not but only cared too get aggresive too constructive feedback. And then probally wonder why Spriest is still garbo in 10.0 :+1:

1 Like

But you kinda do…

You just cannot gut a shadow offensive cd and call it a day…and then shout at everyone who disagrees and actualy play shadow that theire biased…ofc im biased. What about PI is now straight up bloodlust and upon entering voidform your haste is increases by 25% for 25 sec. How about that? Weaker raid-wide PI would only serve as scuffed hero with same debuff and cd or it would make stacking 4-5 priests manadatory for every raid.

This statement cleraly shows that you do understand how disfunctional your pi suggestion is. And fury is actualy realy decent in m+.

I did not post my own priest rework topic. As i do feel like theres enough of these and eu forum is actualy irrelevant in this matter. If i came across as agressive then im sorry…that wasnt my intent…im just getting tired of ppl that dont even play the spec sugesting that they should remove my offensive cd. You seem to get a bit upset on constructive criticism though :wink: .

And yes. Making PI selfcast would actualy fix every single issue that it currently have…especialy for other specs…so they can focus on their own class. And that is my opinion. :+1:

I also think that forums is a public space open for discussion with any opinion, even those that disagree with the op.

1 Like

My wishlist for priests:

Class tree:

• Symbol of Hope (probably deep within holy branch)
  • Fae Guardians (probably somewhere in discipline branch)
  • Phantasm back in shadow branch
  • Inner Fire / Inner Will buffs back
  • Mindgames deep within shadow branch (so all Priest specs can have access to it)
  • some meaningful tools for mana regen

Discipline:

• Ultimate Radiance PvP talent moved to regular talent tree + Radiance conduit + old Radiance azerite trait
  • Penitent One and Clarity of Mind legendaries
  • Reflective shields
  • Divine Aegis
  • Light’s Wrath
  • Barrier for the Devouted artifact trait (100% buff to atonement healing on targets in Barrier)
  • Pain Transformation conduit, Pain is in your Mind artifact trait
  • Borrowed Time

Holy:

• Light of T’uure artifact trait
  • our current tier set bonuses
  • Blessed Recovery
  • Boon of the Ascended
  • Xanshi, Harmonious Apparatus and Flash Concentration legendaries
  • most of our holy conduits
  • Holy Nova reseting Holy Fire CD when hitting enemies
1 Like

You will miss the Urh buff For The m+ Keys So Theres more than that wish list for Holy Consider a Spell or a legendry Which have to get buffed Too for wishing it to able Deal damage , Thats what The priest requier for the 10.00

Correction, Holy already plays in 10.1.5 in terms of power level.

1 Like

Remove all voidform related stuff. Return 2 pre legion sp design. Mind blast hits like a truck.

1 Like

Exactly this is the reason why I can’t fathom how people can argue about the removal of external buffs. I like using external cds. Imagine arguing for the removal of someone else’s toys just because you haven’t grown up yet and can’t deal with your envy.

I doesn’t even matter in the grand scheme of things. Yet some people still get angry about it.