10.0.5 Comes and 0 Changes for Enha

Next patch comes the next week, sadly we get 0 changes so, we keep being the tier C mele and seems will be like this all the season. Maybe is time to Reroll :frowning:

2 Likes

look at the love Arms got, then look at what we got. Arms is truly Blizzard’s love child, while we are the estranged problem child Blizzard wishes didn’t exist

There seems to be alot off PvP crying going on about every class and spec :thinking: .
Maybe if you like Enha, try PvEing, you’ll be one off the top dogs!

1 Like

It’s not only that. Arms is wildly popular amongst streamers and internet personalities… Who plays Shaman that has more than 1k viewers? EXACTLY
Shamans were alway somewhere in the background, any other class can do what shamans do, but 5000x better… Apart from Wind Shear, shortest cd interrupt and totems that can be killed with 1 auto attack btw, has nothing to show for.
PLEASE bring us Call of the Elements for multiple totem cast, if not 4 at least 3 or 2 at the time. They all have their own timers so will disappear when their time runs out.
Searing Totem, Magma Totem, Strength of the Earth Totem, Stoneclaw Totem (yeah we have Earth Elemental for that), Flametongue Totem, all resistance to nature Totems, and all of the totems that we have in PvP basically could be called at the same time, if times expires then let it be, you will be left with 2 or even 1 at the end of the day its better to drop 4 in 1 GCD than 4 in 4 secs and do 0 dmg and die eventually…

• Windfury Weapon should be baseline
  • Feral Lunge - baseline
  • New Talent - Frostbrand Weapon
  • Hailstrom Talent on the tree should not be AFTER spending 3 talents on Lava Lash
  • Where is Earthen Spike? I actually liked that talent, gap filler eventually on 20 sec CD
  • Crashing Storm was a talent that literally NO ONE was taking, but there was something about that animation on the ground that I liked it, Glyph Maybe? Plus it was triggering Stormbringer.
  • Fury of Air? Gone… Why though?
  • I honestly preferred Rainfall over Healing Stream Totem, simply because you couldn’t kill it…
  • Ascendance needs new form or total redesign for Enh. Sounds cheesy, but how about kind of Leader of the Pack CD - Turns you into big Spirit Wolf, increasing movement speed by 50%, making you immune to slow and reducing Root effects on you by 50%, all abilities can be used within that form. Stormstrike cooldown and cost is reduced by 60% and transform your auto attacks and Stormstrike into Elemental Damage, making it to bypass armor by 30%. 3 minutes Cooldown. No longer ranged, but you get the speed.

Just, take it and remake some talents or reshape the tree like Blizz did with Druids and Warriors, not impossible as we all can see. Just stop being bias and make every class available each season…

1 Like

have you ever thought about not trolling?

I’m not even trolling though.
Nr 5 in Raids.
Nr 7 in M+.

0 changes to enha, no mobility, no passive deff and damage reduction… nothing guys we need 0 changes, shaman Developers should really play shaman on arena and FEEL THE REAL PAIN there!!!

Time to Reroll guys, maybe when they see 0% representation of Enha in arenas they will change it

Funny thing, Ion actually plays Shaman himself.

he has like honor level 7… he never ever step foot in pvp and has generally no clue. aside from that he plays resto and just get carried in pve

I think blizzard have a lot of bugs while designing the spec and now they don’t want to touch enhancement shaman.

man Enha in PVE is S tier now in m+ and raid… problem is PVP but not a dmg but defensives and utility

(but today i meet Enha in solo shuffle an he win 6/6 he have biggest DMG outup from all and big healing too he insta kill everyone soo its playeble

our burst is amazing if people don’t realise it’s happening - it just takes 4 globals to setup (5+ Stack msw spell to get LotFW phy buff (this can be applied after if needs be) Feral Spirit, Bloodlust and DW. The problem is once people know what to look for, the moment you press DW you get disarmed or CC’d, if you trinket to carryout your burst and you fail to land a kill, you’re in big trouble if they CC your healer and stun you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.