Let other classes wear/t-mog Warglaives

I see no reasons why rogues or monk can’t use Warglaives.

Or Death Knights or Warrior wouldn’t be able to T-mog them.

Demon Hunters have already an option to T-mog one-handers to warglaives and other way around, why other classes cannot?

There are other classes that were wearing warglavies in the lore also, such as
Shadow Hunters
( http s://gamepedia.cursecdn. com/wowpedia/thumb/b/bc/Vol%27jin_Escalation.jpg/260px-Vol%27jin_Escalation.jpg?version=0c81f367e663e8231f6de88793bee582 )
or
Night Elf Sentinels/Huntress
( http s://cdnb.artstation. com/p/assets/images/images/000/302/865/large/OpheliaHunt_render_FIX.jpg?1416074419 ), Demon Hunters aren’t unique in that.

4 Likes

I think I have great news for you. At the WoW Q&A this Blizzcon, this transmog question and answer to it came up and I quote:"

Q: Will legendaries ever be transmoggable?
A: Short answer is yes! Original rules were very restrictive. Back then the legendaries were the coolest weapons in the game and we didn’t want everyone walking around with thunderfury. Coming soon!"

Edit source: https://www.wowhead.com/news=296022/blizzcon-2019-world-of-warcraft-q-a-liveblog

That’s actually awesome, can’t wait to use them then!

1 Like

Yeah I bet hehe

I can’t wait until I can use Shadowmourne on my Warrior!

At first I was a bit worried that everyone was gonna run around with legendaries, but now I personally think that, IF you went through the trouble of obtaining your
legendary, then you should be able to use it for transmog. And FINALLY it happens!

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest
Golad, Twilight of Aspects + Tiriosh, Nightmare of ages
Shadowmourne
Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros
Thori’dal, the Stars’ Fury
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
Val’anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings
Warglaive of Azzinoth + Warglaive of Azzinoth

They are all going to be useable and as a transmog freak I couldn’t be more happy about this :grin:

1 Like

There’s nothing special about the warglaives itself and it’s been used by many classes it’s also very popular weapon among night elves. They should allow warglaive weapon type be used by any class that is able to use warglaives of Azzinoth. That would be logical and fair. And finally people could rp as sentinels with those amazing warglaives from Darkshore.

2 Likes

I totally agree.

I’m so excited to make use of my Thori’dal again… It has been too long <3

3 Likes

Those could be a Troll version of the Demon Hunters, different premise, but same abilities (maybe named differently)
Just one of the ways the class could be opened to other races.

The thing that bothers me is that rogues and warriors could use this in TBC, but, not anymore…

1 Like

I just wish the restrictions on Tmog could be lifted to use 1h models on 2h weps…

If we can’t have SMF back then at least let us look like the dual wield berserkers we used to be, not just lugging around 2 telegraph poles

2 Likes

Yes! PLEASE!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.