[H] LF Raiding team

Hi there!,

As the title says im looking for a social/semi hardcore raiding team, preferably a guild/team that have done 8/8 HC, Ideally raiding 2 days per week. Im currently on Kazzak and would prefer to stay there. i dont have a problem with the guild being on a diffrent server and getting a invinte to the raid on raiding days.

i just recently started to play again after a small break, i got AOTC from Jaina and i have previous CE experience,

At the moment i have 437 ilvl on my Demon hunter but i run m+ as often as i can,

if this sounds interesting or if u have any question please message me ingame on Verahyn or add my Btag: Boss#24885

Hi there,

If you’d consider a faction change, then Quantum MK II might be what you’re looking for. We’re currently sitting at 8/8Hc and 3/8M and would like to go further. Please check the guild recruitment post right here, if you’re interested.

All contact information is listed in on the post and my own info is updated down in the comments. I’m available in discord for almost 24/7, so don’t hesitate to contact me EvilDonutMan#8970.

• Cronos