Back armor. What do you want to see?

Keep it REAL!
I want a Backpack with a Unicorn head!

7 Likes
  • wings: angel, butterfly, bat, bird etc. models

• backpacks of different styles (not just fabric and leather ones also metal ones etc.)

• banners

• quivers, ammopouches, weapon holders

• pets hanging on your back, pet bags

• decorative items like big metal stars and shapes

• cloaks that go over your shoulders and show on front too

• gliders of all styles (preferable working ones)

• giant flowers, branches

• totems

• profession backbags (giant herb or food baskets, bags with tailoring tools sticking out of them, dirty ore bags etc.)

29 Likes

I want a defence turret -like backpack with a baby murloc on top of it holding a gun and trying to shoot at people around me

7 Likes

“pets hanging on your back, pet bags” <- This. I got inspired by the latest Star Wars game, watching that little robo on the character’s back, accompanying him like a good companion. How nice wouldn’t it be if your pet owl could sit on your shoulder as you travel the world… or make a nest in your hair to settle in.

The rest are good ideas too. Get wild Blizzard.

2 Likes

where can i sign up for this adorable deadliness?

6 Likes

a blow up doll

2 Likes

Spikes, spikes with skulls impaled on them. In fact, spikes with full skeletons with shoulders to have even extra shoulders.

And more skulls, never enough skulls.

4 Likes

we already have them for rep with Highmountain

2 Likes

Just post your application to the Holy church of Murrggie !

If you’re selected you’ll have the honor to recieve you murloc partner, haverst the lives of the non-believers and spread the famous words of our prophet Gluglilrglr :

(ngl a murloc religion would be dope. Afterall, they already have a spirit healer so they have an afterlife)

1 Like

I know, thats why s on the end: more different kind of!

1 Like

Yeah, but they are problematic. They show up in weird way on druid animal forms. And You can’t use it in arenas. Having actual equipable totems would be very nice.

On top of that backpacks, better capes, quivers, wings would be nice.

2 Likes

These are all fantastic suggestions.

I especially like the totems, which partially has been in-game for the Tauren and Highmountain Tauren, as people have already mentioned above.

10 Likes

This list is all i need :raised_hands:

4 Likes

But how would backpacks work with Demon Hunter wings?
Would the wings clip through? Or would the backpack have special openings?
Or would Demon Hunters be grounded while wearing one?

The moment i read the first suggestion , MU Online came to my mind …
Oh my God i miss high school …

Nice solid list .

1 Like

i want barbie home plssssssssss

Yeah.

On serious note DH’s could have option to have wings visible also when not gliding as extra “backpack” option. With normal bagpacks perhaps some clipping might happen i guess.

2 Likes

Movie Guldan’s back horns for Warlocks.

2 Likes

Can you forward these suggestions to yout colleagues from a department which is responsible for such things please?

2 Likes

Yoda telling me to breathe deeper…

1 Like