Do you plan on maining a Vulpera?

With people debating if they will be insanely popular or not, I was wondering who was actually planning on making them their main?
(are polls still not allowed? A poll would be easier)

Since people are posting their vulpera here is mine
https://i.ibb.co/jJCxSJR/vulpera.png

1 Like

I will think about it… 2h is probably a clipping nightmare but I can always stick with Frost. Was thinking about making Fire mage but entire idea of starting over is making me a little sick.

Gonna make class trial and decide at release :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Honestly no, while they are cute I don’t consider making the vulpera into my main, and the reputation grind I would need to go through as someone who mainly plays the alliance to unlock the race is something I would find at this point annoying, I had enough of the grind already for various things in the BFA.

When it comes to the furries the race of my dreams is still saberon :

3 Likes

I’d be maining the living hell outta one. Or atleast main-alting one as Shaman. Since my Druid main can’t be one :cry::sob:

Yes, I’ll likely race-change Uruk to a vulpera. The camp racial is extremely convenient, and a vulpera dk is funny.

Here’s how he will look:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/486516325632573441/654990879450333185/Vulpera.PNG

6 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/sJzuX1q

this would be my DK as a vulpera :smiley: maybe

1 Like

yup, im changing my main warrior to Vulpera, can’t wait

If they ever get added I would call mine tiny… And then find the name was taken

1 Like

I’ll make one (shaman) and use it as my «horde main», but since 99.99% of my friends are alliance i’ll still main Sinaaki.

I’ll definitely gonna roll one and level it :slight_smile: Probably not gonna main it though. If only got one main in sofar as my druid is the one to progress all quests on. But yeah a Vulpera or two is gonna be in my huge army of alts :wink:

No, but its going to be my Horde-side collectibles loot-w*ore.

5 Likes

i preferred the old racial where you got like 20g of vendor trash for every other (humanoid) kill.
But I understand that was broken as hell.

1 Like

The tabard ruins the whole thing imo.

The only thing that maters is the cap racial anyway. Free heartstone anywhere I want is insanelly convenient and will save me a lot of time.

Waiting for Tabard of Brilliance to show up on BMAH. Until then I’ll use the Lightbringer tabard.

1 Like

oh I completely agree.
And I’m a lot more excited for bag of tricks now that there is indication there will be actual tricks in there beyond a small heal or a stupidly small amount of damage.

Hope they change it completely. Small extra damage/healing is garbage.

Yeah you can’ t be both a popular race and have powerful races, leave something to the mechagnomes and the Kul Tirans.

it looks like we can find different stuff to add to the bag of tricks around the world like different locations for the mole machine DI racial.
Don’t know what they are yet but there is a (pretty awful) UI for changing your tricks around now.