Vulpera Hype!

Greetings friends! I wish you all a wonderful new start with your vulpera characters! Let’s see those bad boys! :heart:

24 Likes

1st Vulp ive seen on EU forums :smiley:
ETA 6 hours for me still xD

4 Likes

Hi, I am creating a guild with only true Horde races (Undead, Taurens, Trolls and Orcs, Goblins). If you are blood elf, nightborn, pandaren or vulpera, I am not sorry. Your application will be declined.

Name of the guild is going to be called Fantastic Front and for non true horde races, there is going to be side guild called Floor mopers

2 Likes

Mines not on here yet…

You look delicious, do you want to become my very first vulpera dish? My bonfire is set and I’m hungry.

2 Likes

I will be swapping after work :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey! If you have unlocked your vulpera and have race-changed, try logging out of the forums and back in! Should update your character to a vulpera and/or add your new one to your character selection. :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s a new character and I’ve relogged several times now. No rush though, I will make my appearance soon :wink:

1 Like

Because you people like Vulperas, that doesn’t mean everyone likes them. And me, a valid customer as everyone else, have a right to express that.

I hate the Horde but… Vulpera are kinda cute, not gonna lie.

1 Like

Who cares about pleb guild that is not even capable to time +2 key or even finish LFR Raid.
Vulpera is still better than outdated rotten skeleton with scoliosis. UD’s animations got hardstucked in vanilla.

2 Likes

This is so exciting!

6 Likes

I might even make one… but that means becoming horde scum.

5 Likes

No one said you couldn’t, they’re just calling you salty
Which they’re not wrong, I mean
You could’ve just created a Vulpera hate thread rather then visit a Vulpera fan thread

Don’t get me wrong I’m not a huge fan either

I killed and ate 5 vulperas already, damn, they are delicious indeed.
Crimsonfluff-Draenor
Sneakyfurry-Draenor
Fennec-Frostwhisper
Kitsuchi-TarrenMill
Jøhan-TarrenMill

2 Likes

Speak up!! I cant hear you! xD

There is no point in creating Vulpera hate thread. I mean lol, I am not salty. Point is to tell people that love Vulperas, how much we don’t. They are basically blasting their mind out of happiness at our misery. Vulperas bring a lot of distress to a Hordie.

#StopOppressionOverTrueHorde

1 Like

On what realm? Did you come to Stormscale?

I didn’t say nothing :eyes:.

1 Like