12 months... Without loot or R14 possibilities

Many classes don’t have many options for do something at pvp without the raid items or R14 if you don’t have any chance for equip your char, what are you trying to do with this seasonal game?, a pve challenge?, any of you want to equip only guild masters friends?

As they said there will be loot scarcity and very few will get r14. This wont be a wellfare season with all the gear, all the alts…

Yeah, this is going to be a good season for guild masters and officers.
I prefer stay with World buffs than this…

It’s a double edged sword - bad guild leaders will quickly face drama.

1 Like

The 90% of the guild leaders, I assume that guild leaders take the first place in loot but now this is going to turn horrible.

It’s gonna work out fine. Treat it as a game. Find nice people and go raid with them. If it fails go with GDKP.

I hate gdkps… Why blizz always ruins good games?, I treat it as a game I want to gear up my char for do pvp, I don’t expect to be in phase 1 gear till phase 6.

ugh just realized i will probably play that trash just to get some classic AV action.

They don’t increase drops or loot only becouse they don’t want to work.

Idk why you feel entitled to being full bis every phase before the next one hits. Classic made you all soft.

2 Likes

They’ve already detailed why in the post from yesterday. You’re not supposed to go into every new phase with bisbis. You’re supposed to have halfway finished gear so raids are a bit more of a challenge. That’s the philosophy.

It really sounds like you wouldn’nt enjoy this so I’d suggest you not playing it.

1 Like

I probably play it and try the R14 goal again, enjoy your gdkps solution for all…

Haha, you’ll probably play it :slight_smile: and maybe go for R14. That’s funny. Sounds more like you’re definitely playing it AND you’re going to invest more time than 99.5 % of all players into it. So it sounds like you actually have time to put together a guild with fair loot distribution or at least organize raids with fair loot distribution. You have, in fact, complete control over the solutions to the issue you’re “worried” about.

2 Likes

I probably play it and try the R14 goal again, enjoy your gdkps solution for all…

You cannot make this stuff up, makes a thread about no R14 possibilities then says they’ll go for Rank 14. Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

1 Like

Blizz says that reach R14 is going to be harder so I don’t say that I am not going to try it.

i wish you the best luck there. Always great seeing ppl pulling off this crazy “grind” for that many weeks. Hopefully you will have alot of fun in there :slight_smile:

I personally like the economy side more… so i probably boost myself a couple of alts (yes multiple accounts) and gather/craft and play the AH alot for fun - while doing a bit of raiding.

I never went deep into pvp, but i probably will give it a try this time, with the goal of reaching R8-11.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.