12/12m Shaman lf raiding guild for shadowlands

Hello

I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild on horde to progress with in shadowlands. By semi-hardcore, I mean a guild with a relaxed atmosphere but nonetheless still committed to and focussed on progressing in raids. As someone who does a lot of keys, having members interested in pushing m+ would be a bonus as well.

I am a shaman and I play both enhancement and restoration proficiently. During Ny’alotha progression, I would play enhancement for the fights which required only 3 healers and resto for those which needed 4. Though I would prefer to heal, I have the flexibility to switch depending on the needs of the encounter. I can also fill in in an emergency as elemental though I would not want to play it regularly. Regardless of the spec I play, I will always come to raids fully prepared to play both roles.

I also have every other class at level 120 on horde and will level and maintain one (initially, thinking warlock or death knight) to play if needed for a particular encounter though I would like to stress that shaman is my main.

Thank you for reading, if you would like to know more or discuss anything further please don’t hesitate to message me in game- battletag BaronHat#2959 or on discord- Eliaquim#1656

Hi mate how you doing from having a look at your post our guild Lost Boyz sounds pretty close to what you’re looking for in terms of raiding outlook and m+ community drop me a message on Discord at figsie#1288 if you’re interested

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.