12/12m tank lf guild any realm (preferred kazzak)

hi im a 12/12m tank (main blood vdh and brew but have the others ready) im currently looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore guild due to a huge amount of guild drama in my last guild. id be willing to swap realm and maybe even go alliance if the offer/guild was good enough ( i also love to do + even tho ive been slacking on that this season
add me on bnet on unexrobin#2666
or discord UnexRobin#0495
or just reply here and ill get back to ya

Dear initiative,

Have you ever heard of a guild who has a beter name then the name Hydra?

Well you maybe have, we dont know. But our guild will do events in SL and have a lot of fun in discord or guild chat. our goals is to make Hydra great again! We are a social guild who does raiding and other small fun events. So do you want a active, endgame, social and most of all fun guild let us know and you can try us out. and if you dont like it you can always quit :slight_smile:

With much love,

Hydra Social leader DarthDDB

yo man thanks for the reply im mainly looking for a semi hard core to hardcore atm

We are semi hard core, we do hc raids and also do the normal stuf. atm not a lot of people are online but when Shadowlands starts we expect to be at full force again and start raiding. and the best part is that we will have funn doing it, You can always try us out but if not that is also fine. you need to do what is best for you and most funn also

will keep it in mind

you will always have a home and spot free at hydra <3 good luck my friend

still on the search narrowing it down to hopfully kazzak :slight_smile: but acceptions can be made