LF a sunday/monday 1-2 day raiding guild

Hello, I’m a Havoc DH main (flexible, potentially able to reroll) who’s recently came back to retail after a break, partly including playing Classic. Now I’m starting a new job where I’m working evenings every day except sunday and monday, which won’t allow me to go back to raiding with the guild I’ve most recently raided with. I’m very interested in getting back in the game and preparing for Shadowlands, but because of my work schedule it’s a bit difficult to find a guild with fitting raid times.

I’ll throw out a quick recap of my retail experiences: I’ve played since vanilla on and off, but never going super seriously before BFA. I’ve cleared a few mythic bosses in several different tiers, but in BFA I cleared full Uldir mythic for my first cutting edge, and most of BoD mythic before I decided to step down because I had a lot of studies and other things I felt I needed to focus on at the time.

I also had high aspirations in Mythic+ for the first half of BFA where me and my team pushed to 2.2k RIO during season one which was around world rank 120 of DHs. On top of that I’ve gotten 2100 rating in arena season 1, 2 and 3 for the weekly chest, so you can expect me to maximize my gearing as good as possible.

What I’m looking for: Despite me having Cutting Edge experience, you don’t have to be a cutting edge guild. I’m simply looking for a guild with a serious and friendly environment, and with fitting raid times so I can come back and get some progress again, which is one of the things I like the most about the game. :smiley:

If you have something to offer or have any questions, don’t hesitate to add my btag, Morpe#2196. I am ready to transfer to any server/faction for the right guild. Once again, the only days I can raid is Sunday and Monday.

Hi! I’m a recruiter for Epinephrine, a late night guild on Silvermoon’s server. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 20 to 23!

If you think we’d fit you, feel free to read the rest of our post. Good luck finding a guild! :slight_smile: