[A] New M+ team LF 3 DPS

Hello there,

Me and my mate are looking to make a consistent M+ team that consists of players that have similar mindset to ours.

Our availability may vary each day, due to raiding, work schedule or other family related real life events but usually we available most days from 10PM-ish CET.

We just got into running M+ dungeons and we are having a blast but since we are still kinda new to this thing it’s really hard to get a normal (non-raging) group just by using in-game LFG system and wait for random player.

We both have to learn a lot, but we are more than happy to do this. We are not raging, and patient guys, so we are looking for people that won’t rage and quit if a key is not +2 or not being successful at all. We would like to develop as a team, and build a decent group to run keys while not wasting time looking for random people.

Due to our nature, new players are more than welcome.

We are not looking for tryhards or looking for people to get boosted.

About us: Myself is a 445ish Mistweaver Monk (There may be a small flexibility from my side as I like being a Windwalker too, however I’m player MW for a while now.) and my mate is 440ish Guardian Druid. So we are looking for 3 DPS to team up with. Be a new player, a returning player or veteran if you think you could be a fit to our group, let us know.

We don’t really have any specific requirement regarding class, just be cool and enjoy the game.

If you are interested in such things, let me know and I’ll contact you or add me on Bnet: Ferlabor#2323

Thanks,

Hi Ferlau,
I added you as bnet friend. Im interested in youre team.
About me, in short. Wow veteran that took a short break in bfa. Now back casually exploring 8.3.
My monk happens to be in AnV on frostmane before they transferred to Silvermoon…name Mickjagger.
But im now more on my ele shammy and disc priest that are on Silvermoon.

But lets talk more in game, added you.

Binck