[A][Silvermoon] <Dalaran Federal Reserve> [3/12M] is recruiting!

Dalaran Federal Reserve is a guild created in Legion by a group of friends interested in raiding and dungeoneering. We have since grew in size and picked up new people who we now regularly play with.

We enjoy theorycrafting about the classes we play, raid bosses and mythic+ dungeons. You will find us frequently on Discord in the evenings doing keys, discussing our gameplay or even farming mounts. Our current progress is 3/12 Mythic.

Raiding

When it comes to raiding, our goal is to have a stable team capable of quickly going through HC so that we can focus our time on Mythic progression on two nights a week. We are looking for people who know, or are willing to learn their class in depth, people who will come prepared to raid nights and people who are focused on self improvement and want to see the guild progress. You should be highly motivated to learn from your mistakes and help your team members learn from theirs so we can all be better as a raid group and push forward through Nylotha raid. We are mostly looking for DPS players at the moment.

Mythic+

We have quite a few people with an interest in pushing keys and improving their m+ score, so if that is something you are interested in, you can find people to discuss keys/routes/meta with here.

Non-competetive stuff

In the end, WoW is not only about raids, dungeons and high keys. If you need help getting an achivement from an old raid, or want somebody to chat with while you are hoping for that rare mount drop, somebody in the guild will most likely want to tag along. We also try to organize achivement runs for current and past raids. Furthermore, this is something every member can take initiative on and create an event for.

Recruitment

If you’d like to join us, or if you’d like to know more about the guild, contact Kaisershaman in game, or add me on Discord (Kosta#3906).

1 Like

Sending this topic up!

1 Like

We are still looking for DPS players and a healer with experience to strengthen our team for mythic progression.

1 Like

Bumping this up, we could still use a couple of good dps and a healer for mythic progression. Demon hunter highly preffered!

Still looking for healers for mythic progression! Feel free to contact me in game or discord (Kaiser#3719)

Healers, mythic progression 3/12, 2 day raids, I know you want it