No ticket response after 4 days (looting "Message in a Beer Bottle")

I’m trying to get the artifact fishing pole. Doing the achievement required “Bigger Fish to Fry”. Got to the last two fish. Now I need the “Axefish Lure” which is supposed to be contained within the “Message in a Beer Bottle”, which I’ve fished up twice already, and just can’t loot. It’s in my inventory but when I click it I am presented with an empty loot window and that’s that. Tried restarting the game, tried disabling all addons. No luck. Made a ticket about it 4(!) days ago and no response yet. Soooo does anyone have any tips on how to get it to work, or how to have Blizzard actually acknowledge my existance before Shadowlands arrives?

Hey Ryala!

The “Axefish Lure” item is flagged as Unique, which means you can only ever have one. Are you sure you don’t accidentally have one stowed away in a bankslot or bag somewhere? It would explain the experience you describe having - if you already have an item flagged as Unique you won’t be able to loot or even see another version of the same item.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.