[A] Havoc DH LF 3v3

Hello I am an experienced Demon Hunter, previous to 8.3 I raided mythic, got past cutting edges and 1.9k in 3v3 last season.

My goal for this PvP season is to get at least 1.9k again and eventually 2.0k while improving and trying out new working comps, I am mainly interested in 3v3 but can also play 2v2 occasionally.

If interested or want to ask more questions, please do not hesitate to add my battletag Khae#2641 or directly answer to this thread

Hi,
I’m an Arms Warrior, also looking to push this season’s rating. I have a very solid base in arenas from previous expansions such as MoP and Draenor (in which I was mutli glad over on the US servers). I transferred over to Alliance late in Legion and started getting back into PvP. Got 1.8k-ish rating during Legion, 1.7k during Season 1 of BfA and now I’m standing at 1550 in 3s for Season 4.

I am dedicated to playing arenas and getting better, so I am available on Discord for communications. I know the Arms Warrior/ DH comp works quite well with healers such as Resto Druid and Mistweaver Monk, so there are some options. Do let me know if you would be interested, I am definitely looking to pushing to 1.8 at first and then the 2.1 rating. I play most days everyday so definitely have a lot of time available.
Here is my btag just in case: Skylhark#2499