Beasts of Burden

Just a bit of fun thread:

If you’re in-game mount could speak, what would it have to say about you? What are your bad habits as a player. What dark secrets would your mount reveal?

For me, my usual mount is the wonderful Obsidian Worldbreaker. Son of Deathwing… I’m sure he’d comment on how horrendous my flying is as too often I look to my other screen and come back to find him flying head first into walls.

3 Likes

My mount is an undead dragon who’s completely under my control, so I doubt he’d be able to say anything bad about me. But if he could, he’d probably hate his existence and having to fly me everywhere.

Bit like the monk mount that speaks to you and tells you that you have eaten to many mana buns.

2 Likes

Wild Dreamrunner :heart::heart::heart:

I remember screaming when I finally had it dropping from the Paragon Chest. 2 years of perpetual rep farming. :laughing:

My prestigious ivory courser would probably muse if that blue hooved girl that keeps calling him out just to sit still on his back for hours on end has a secret crush on him.

1 Like

My zulian tiger would beg me to use some other mount once in a blue moon while in bg’s.

1 Like

My mounts would probably blame me for never using them because I’m a druid :>

On my other characters, they would probably blame me because I sometime use my mount only to land and pick up an item that was literally 5 meters away…

My Invincible would probably complain about my constant complaining. Almost entirely directed at rng in it’s various demonic forms and human stupidity. I’m honestly not sure which is vaster of those two.

1 Like

My Lucid Nightmare already goes: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Me riding a fox, they’re probably thinking “Wait a minute…”.

4 Likes

1 Like

My mounts rather, I choose the mount that matches my transmog and I mostly try to make something noone else wears, with better or worse results. They think I’m a silly ropeplay Barbie and gossip when they think I don’t hear them , “Oh my god, what’s she came up with this time! Who’s she’s going to pick to match purple and green with some pink…?”

2 Likes

My drake would kill my DK the drake from ICC and the class mount drakes both seem to hate me. They are very-very angry dead-dragons.

As for my monk - they all would say “don’t drink and drive” since my monk is a drunkard.

1 Like

my Blackpaw wouls probably scream and tell that he is not flying mount to jump from the edges.

I use the Thundering August Cloud Serpent…in my head cannon my golden serpent (that I raised from an egg) turned into this lightening infused version once he was fully grown.
Consequently he loves me and thinks Im his mum! :smiley:

2 Likes

Can you share your works, please?

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know any way of doing that but the armoury page, right click on my name and then view profile. Wearing a red mog based on the dress from the ongoing world event. It looks a lot more fiery in game, so i matched it with the Pureblood firehawk from the Firelands raid. There’s even a matching hunter pet, Rukhmar from Draenor.

I was joking about the purple/green/pink mog, have not yet done anything like that but who knows, maybe I will. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, this one is for this event only. If you you will have some free time and can take screenshots of other mogs, I would like to see, thank you anyway.

1 Like

How many time left they will recognize i’m not hunter pet neither a mount but i’m a worgen ?

Yea i use Running Wild from worgen racial as mount :smile:

me and my mount keep each others secrets till the grave

1 Like