Returning raider, LF late night guild for future

Hi I’m Bash,

I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla and have been on and off due to guilds falling apart after years in them. In my time playing I have only been in 4 guilds but all have been 2+ years of playing with the same people. I have had realm firsts, realm seconds and top 500 kills with these guilds over the years in different expansions, and I have played all roles during these times.

I am looking for a new late night raiding guild so that I can use the time I put into this game to some use and to find a community to stay in, after all what is an MMO really for if not the community aspect.

Currently I have been playing for the last 2 weeks, and have a 78 neck warrior around 465 ilvl, but I am happy to completely reroll/faction change/server change if it means a chance in a guild. I have always been flexible with what I play and tend to level/gear each character of a role I am playing in the expansion at the start as required.

My schedule can be changed during the day time due to work hence why some days I can play for only 3-4 hours late night raiding, or play 4+ hours during the day and then raid as well.

I like to think of myself as the funny man with lots of banter, but when it comes to raiding the focus comes out and progress is made.

If I sound like a good fit for your guild, please give me a shout replying to this post or add me on battle.net on: Bash#21991 or discord: Bash#6969

Cheers.

Disconnect are a brand new weekend late night raiding guild and community, setup for those who are unable to raid at conventional times due to work or life commitments. Our raid times are:

Friday 00:30 - 03:30
Saturday 00:30 - 03:30
Sunday 00:30 - 03:30

As we are a brand new, we are currently looking for all classes and specs. I am also looking for like minded Officers to help make this guild a success. The guild is based on Stormscale but we welcome everyone from all realms to the community. Please feel free to get in touch, my battlenet is Stormbones#21772.

00:00 - 02:00 ST [H] Midnight Asylum EU Draenor

We are currently a newly formed guild filled with people who are only able to raid at the most annoying time possible LATE NIGHT , our raid leader is currently 12/12 HC 1/12 Mythic with knowledge on all fights.

We currently are recruiting for everything and anything but our core is starting to take shape, below I will give a list of classes that we would prefer but all classes are welcome to apply, with the guild only being one week old we have currently cleared 9/12 HC and hoping for a full clear this week and moving accordingly to mythic.!

Raid Days:
Wednesday 00:00 - 02:00 ST
Thursday 00:00 - 02:00 ST
(Possibility of adding a 3rd day in the future)

Specific classes/roles we are looking for are:
Warlock
Hunter
Disc/Holy Priest
Mage
DH
Shadow Priest

It’s worth adding that although we currently have three tanks two are people who would prefer to DPS - Any tanks that are interested in joining please make sure to contact us so we can see if you would be a right fit.

Please contact if interested;
Raid Leader - Gahzdh @ Gahzranka2986
GM - Miyyagi @ Agato#21315
Officer - Nevercare @ Nevercare#2900
Officer - Zontovolo @ Zontovol0#1145

Night Vision @ Silvermoon [A] - Late night raiding guild (23-02 ST).

More Info

Hey! If you are still looking for a guild, our guild Marbles is a relaxed raiding guild. We’re 9/12 HC and still working on expanding our raid team with some healers and DPS and aim for mythic. We raid on Wednesdays and Fridays, from 8-11 ST. If you want any more info, feel free to contact me :slight_smile: My btag is Mosegos#2129