Horrific Visions Updates Coming with Weekly Maintenance

We’re working on a set of hotfixes to the game that should streamline upgrading your Legendary cloak via Horrific Visions.

• Coalescing Visions now drop in higher numbers from Assaults and Daily Quests.
  • The Unique(5) inventory cap on Vessel of Horrific Visions has been removed, allowing you to carry as many Vessels as you like.
  • Up to 4 Torn Pages of “Fear and Flesh” quest items can now drop in Horrific Visions from objectives on the rank 7-11 Legendary cloak upgrade quests (was a max of 2).
    • You’ll need to clear more than two sides areas in one run to get more than two pages. The rank 13-15 quests will still drop a max of 2 pages, only from Lost Area objectives.

These updates will go into effect with weekly maintenance (early Wednesday, 26 February in this region).

29 Likes

This is such a much-needed change. Thank you so much! :heart:

7 Likes

I didn’t really feel short on Coalescing Visions, but the changes are all welcome.

1 Like

Coalescing Visions now drop in higher numbers from Assaults and Daily Quests.
More horrific visions is always nice :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank god i can wear more vessels and seems like i can buy more…so more test runs possible… finaly something possitive.

2 Likes

thank you, this is a good update, i hope it was from the start, but can’t complain really

2 Likes

You might also want to look into making the vessels stackable, and increasing a bit more the cap on Coalescing Visions. Would be a huge quality of life change!

20 Likes

Are the vessels going to stack though? Because I have almost no bagspace so I can’t carry as many as I’d like.

9 Likes

Throw them in your bank.

4 Likes

Good news :ok_hand:
Can you also remove the 25k cap on Coalescing Visions?

8 Likes

Remove 25k cap and make vessels stack please thank you but very good changes a little late but good.

13 Likes

I kind of understand the logic behind the 25k cap. it’s a reminder to go and buy Vessels. But Blizzard, I don’t need a reminder, you don’t need to hold my hand constantly :wink:

5 Likes

My theory is that it was there so we wouldnt bypass the 5 cap, but now that its getting removed i see no purpose :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I didn’t think of that! Makes more sense

3 Likes

OWWWWWW! OWWWW!

OWWWWWWWWWWA!

flaps hands in the air and screams

For once a blue brings some good news. Wheee!

No, really that was my initial reaction and I decided to … type my genuine 1st reaction.

13 Likes

This was my reaction

https://imgur.com/a/iWawgfz

1 Like

Well you are also a doggo, you are bound to be confused, when humans speak about vessels.

But I truly like the quest change. And in fact this means I actually make an effort to do my 11th rank on cloak. I just couldn’t force myself on singular quests to have 4 vessels, and so didn’t even bother to do 3 runs,

And removing cap is good on alts, who passively net those over time, but do visions based on when-I-have-mood.

Some QOL changes that should have been there from the start, but I do not complain if we are given them now.

1 Like

Wow thats racist

Only thing i didnt like is how this patch screwed over alts

I ended up going palla, priest, druid & warlock ( Maybe ) in the long run, considering warlock still since i rarely dps, so there isn’t really much point

But I like doggos ! I am doggo person trough and trough!

Yes, I understand, but we have to look at larger picture and gain for future alts and bundle of players- And the fact they did bother to listen and not just listen, but also act. And act so that people can still benefit. I know many have done R11 already, but plenty of people have not.

I like when they do not only nerf and make things more annoying, but sometimes bother to make changes for players favor.

1 Like

True dat

But i dont mind them making the game less alt-friendly, i mean most players only have 1 char to be fair, or atleast not more than 3

Only reason i played every class was so i could be useful & helpful to my team, friends & guildies at all times

Doesnt help when i have 1/4 of the sanity everyone has in visions :joy: