#132 no resolvment

so i have been threw every single support thing blizzard have gave me and im still getting same issues i dont understand why iv tryed everything i think it game issue not pc as every other game i own runs 100% no issues and now blizzard saying it my pc problem

1 Like

#132 is quite common for WoW sadly. What is your PC setup?

its a new pc

Specs:

ryzen 7 5800x
b550 gaming v2 mobo
16gig ram 3600hz
Geforce 3060ti

they say it my pc but every other game is not having the issue witch is insane

1 Like

They copy paste generic responses and link to a generic “help” page. The tech support forum saw multiple different reasons of Error #132 and they do not cover that. And they did rather nothing to make it easier to debug/trace the problem :wink:

What you can test is:

• Setting lower XMP profile / running with XMP off (WoW is weird) to check if it’s actually “unstable memory”
  • Checking if there is newer BIOS for your motherboard (AMD did work a lot on AGESA for Zen 3 including various stability improvements) and then updating the BIOS.
  • If all of that does not help then trying to check Windows system logs or WoW logs for any hint what caused this.

I have a similar setup and it just works, although right now I only use Classic client, retail one used somewhere after 9.0.5 also worked (aside of performance regressions).

1 Like

yeah i tryed alot of things only one thing iv yet to do is bios witch im not sure on what to do but ill try that later today if i can all i know is i need a usb stick lol

The Asus site gives clear instructions on how to do it. I have just updated my Bios from 2103 to 3601 it’s not nearly as scary as it sounds the most critical thing is you let the computer restart once it is done and watch the messages on screen also you will need to put all the bios settings as you had them before as well as the new bios will reset them all to default.

Hope this helps it’s a lot less scary than it looks to do. Hoping it fixes your issues.

Has anything you tried worked? i have the same problem and i have a new pc to. Seems that alot of the people with this problem have an AMD processor. I have 5900x myself. nothing seems to work i have tried everything in basically every topic and video i could find and nothing works. Not sure if blizzard is in contact with amd and can send the error logs to them or something.

I have 5900X and it “works”. What is your full spec - motherboard, memory and it configuration?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.