World of Warcraft Tattoo

So i just got my Sylvanas tattoo finished this week. It’s a black and white impression from her BfA battlepose on the loading screen.
I also have two acquaintances that have a WoW inspired tattoo. One is spotting a druid bear paw. The other the Horde symbol.
This made me wonder if anyone else here on the forums has a WoW inspired tattoo.

4 Likes

I have a hard enough time getting laid as it is, so no.

24 Likes

MAH KWEEEN!!!

4 Likes

No, I have tattoos but no WoW or gamer ones :rofl: my mum would literally murder me if I rocked up with a wow tattoo, I can defend my pretty flowers and such.

Although I was tempted to get one on the inside of my lower arm, maybe one of my characters :woman_shrugging: not as invested in lore characters to have one permanently inked.

I got the Nightborne symbol - or at least the symbol you see on banners around Suramar/Aszuna, y’know the crescent moon with the triangle underneath? Yeah I got that done on the back of my neck/top of my spine…
I saw it a lot during Legion before the Nightborne were a playable race and I thought it looked so pretty and it really suits my style.
I also adore the whole Suramar zone/quest line and it’s nice to have something wow-related but that isn’t too obvious. Plus I love moons. :hugs:

im :purple_heart:gur.com/FVq1m4R.png

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s a very cool symbol indeed :slight_smile: Nice!

Cool!
I dont have any WOW inspired yet but i have Tyrael from Diablo on my left forearm.

1 Like

You could say Tyrael counts :wink: He has a battle pet in WoW. But yeah Diablo has some pretty cool characters too!
Mine is on my left forearm also btw.

1 Like

I also have my two inspiring leaders on my upper arms, Darth Vader and Sauron but thats another story😂

1 Like

Been planning to get the lordaeron crest on my wrist and might get it done this summer.

1 Like

I have a large tattoo on my back of a naaru done in black. Even if people “don’t get it” it generally looks nice enough that people like it.

I also have a half sleeve done which is kinda Maori esque but instead of Maori symbology it’s done using the arcane symbols used in wow with the “arcane intellect” eye at the top of the shoulder.

I like them because if you get them, you do, if you don’t, they still have an aesthetic. I also really don’t like tattoos of people or characters personally. Always symbols or markings.

2 Likes

I’m considering getting a Horde icon, or Blackrock Clan tattoo, but that’s it.

Agreed.

1 Like

I’ll get the Greatsword of the Ebon Blade thrusted through a meteor as an tribute for World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy VII in the near future. It’d be cool if the artist could capture similiar impact as the stabbing of Azeroth, but represent it with the same style of art that’s always been in FF-series.

It’s a personal symbol of new beginnings.

But I already do have tattoo which has runes/symbols that was inspired by runes that you can see on the tabard of the Knights of the Ebon Blade. They’re not copy-pasted, but I think I’ll add few original runes, too, someday.

1 Like

I only have some significant dates tattoo’d on my wrist but I’d love to get a Warcraft one down the line somewhere.

I love the Illidari crest so that might be an option.

1 Like

I have a Horde symbol tattoo and my husband is in progress of getting a full sleeve which is half WoW characters and half Death Note (the other arm is apparently reserved for Star Wars). So far he has Vol’jin, Sylvanas and Illidan, with Deathwing over the shoulder to be added soon.

2 Likes

I really want one but they are all too generic. I want something that is clearly WoW but only to WoW people and I have yet to think of anything.

1 Like

I’ve not got one myself, although I have been tempted. I have seen some very nice work out there too.

1 Like

Wow. No, and I never would, I don’t want to permanently mark my body.

I might get one of Sylvanas paying for her crimes

1 Like

Is it full sleeve or just her in your arm?
Also can you show any pictures at imgur ?

After i finish my chest next month , i wanted to make a leg sleeve about Sylvanas tbh

1 Like