This is trash / garbage / fun / EXCITING!? 🤔

Disengaged off a cliff trying to backwards jump to get ahead of the group :confused:

Stupid stuff you’ve done before?

Like opening you weekly chest maybe?

9 Likes

I always do a stupid thing by opening the weekly chest as I know that I’ll always end up disappointed.

11 Likes

I have my 1st 8.3 chest to open later today xD

I invited a hunter to the raid yesterday. He seemed nice at first but then he disengaged off a cliff and died. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

That {redacted}, how could he!

1 Like

Gotta go to the barber and then open them

1 Like

Early in BfA I was doing Motherlode on my priest. Everyone was taking damage so I decided to use Halo to AOE heal - forgetting that it also does damage. Pulled everything and we all died. Fortunately it was with guildies so everyone laughed rather than raged :smiley:

14 Likes

Isn’t this part of the entry exam for being a hunter? Too many times to count :rofl:

10 Likes

Entry exam is pet pull boss accidently or keep taunt on.

Disengage is PHD level stuff.

11 Likes

There are also a few recommended books for new hunters:

• “The Art Of Making Barrage-Pulls Look Accidental”
  • “Misdirection: It wasn’t me”
  • “Being The Last Alive With Feign Death: The Full Reference”
  • “Hunter Weapon! - A Quick Guide To Roll On Everything” although that one is mostly deprecated, it’s still a nice read
20 Likes

I mean pet pulling is mandatory as is miss-directing the healer rather than the tank :smiling_imp:. Unfortunately accidental taunts dont really work anymore as its auto turned off as soon as you go into a dung/raid.

Have first editions of each. 10/10 would recommend

5 Likes

On entry level hunters traps disengage md etc aren’t even allowed on spell bar.

2 Likes

Can confirm!

Maybe i can create a weak aura suite for low level hunters that whisper things when you have certain spells available?

Havent a clue if its possible but having an audio q say something like ‘go on, miss direct the healer, i know you want too’ or ‘would be a shame to barrage all these mobs’ would be hilarious.

2 Likes

Those days when hunters have to keep ammo and can’t fight close range.

As rouges were worst nightmare of hunters.

1 Like

Sometimes I’ll accidently enter and post in a Twiluna thread.

5 Likes

Back during Wrath of the Lich King I landed on a tall spike in Icecrown to vendor some stuff, so I was on my Mammoth, finished selling stuff, went to move on, took off as normal, to realise oops I was not on a flying mount, plummeted to the floor at great speed.

7 Likes

Aaah the feels xD

1 Like

Welcome to bubble hs club.

1 Like

well ty xD

I once started playing an MMO because a friend recommended it.
That was in 2009, I’m still here… He played maybe… 3 hours with me? We’re not even friends anymore. XD

3 Likes