[H] <Pump> 4/12M [Draenor]

Pump is a new guild on Draenor. We have a good team of players that have played together across multiple expansions, some as long as 10 years. All of our experienced mythic raiders seek a non-toxic environment, with a shared focus for individual performance and accountability.

We started late this tier but we’re 3/12 Mythic and making up for lost time. With the sizable window before Shadowlands we’re looking to achieve a cutting edge with the raid nights we have available, of which there is potential for extension given most of us are in quarantine and chill. We’re seeking more DPS of a similar mindset to help us accomplish our short term goals, whilst building a solid foundation to hit the ground running when Shadowlands drops (replacing Mythic N’zoth gear with greens feelsgoodman).

Raid times are as follows:
Thursday, Sunday 8-11pm ST

Our recruitment priority is:
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin
Hunter
any outstanding applicant

If you’re interested in joining our roster or have any questions. Please message us on Discord or Bnet

Bnet - Marvynn#21579
Bnet - Gwills#2601
Bnet - Mizia#2538
Discord - Riggur#8499
Discord - Gwills#8440
Discord - TheMizia#1960

we need some more range dps! prio, mage,warlock, boomkin!

Hunter miz also need hunters

Need a resto druid for raiding?

still in great need of range dps. hunters,mages and boomkins. high prio

4/12 cheers.

Still recruiting

Still looking for ranged dps

Still recruiting ranged classes

Still looking for a ranged dps or 2

Still looking for dps around the same level of experience to bolster our roster. Significant progress made on Hivemind tonight with potential for a kill on Sunday.

Still looking for rdps

Ranged dps pleash

Still recruiting any dps

do you need a 475 monk healer

Hey mate, yeah we’re looking to strengthen our healing team as well - drop me a msg on Gwills#2601 (bnet) or Gwills#8440 (discord) and we can chat in more detail

i added you on discord and wow i think haha

Pump it up

And theeeen

hey guys, are you still recruiting? 462 boomie here