[H-Kazzak] <CLICK> - [Ny 11/12M] 3h/3 days a week

< CLICK > is a “semi-new” guild on kazzak! [Formed in april, started raiding early may 2020].

We recently went from raiding weekends [4hours, 2 days a week] to now raiding on Weekdays [3 hours, 3 days a week]. With this we’re aiming to get a more established roster we’ll be happy with going into Shadowlands!

Raid Days/Times:
Thursday 18.30- 21.30 Server Time
Sunday 18.30- 21.30 Server Time
Tuesday 18.30- 21.30 Server Time

GOALS:
Our longterm goal is to clear mythic every tier with time to spare! We want to have a reliable roster that keeps coming on for raidnights fully prepared and with the right mindset to take on new challenges! We started progressing Mythic in May and after alot of struggles through this months we’re 11/12M!. From having an entirely new roster to this is quite an achievement for all of us! And we expect big things from this roster in Shadowlands! Now we’re changing raiding hours, due to the pandemic making people to go back to their normal work hours and such. We used to be a weekend guild though now we raid on more normal raiding hours.

What we can offer you:
A friendly and steady leadership! We’ll aim to treat everyone equally!
A guild that takes raiding serious, but at the same time can laugh it out in between pulls.
A guild where everyone will be expected to put out as much time as everyone else, but keep in mind that we’re not a hardcore guild, so nothing to crazy will be required out of people outside of raiding hours!
A guild that will always aim higher and higher for each week. We’ll not be satisfied until we’ve reached our long-term goals listed above.

What we require from each applicant:

• Have some raiding knowledge from the past. We don’t expect our raiders to have some form of hardcore experience, but have the basics set at least so we don’t have to teach you how to play the game!
  • Have a working microphone and a headset.
  • Don’t be afraid to talk, as communication will be key for our success as a guild.
  • Have req. add-ons and discord installed for when we start raiding. We won’t allow any breaks during our raiding hours just cause whoever decided to postpone it forgot and don’t have the required software/addons.
  • Come ready with all the knowledge you can from the encounters we’re going for in that raid. We’ll still talk about it but if you guys come without knowing the basics we’ll have a problem.

RECRUITMENT:
We’re recruiting any roles except for tanks at the moment! With focus on RANGED DPS and HEALERS.

If this sounds like a guild for you, don’t hesitate to apply! or if it’s a class/role we really need, just add me on b-tag!

Battle Tags:
Rhymzter#2407

We’re still up and recruiting!

We’re 10-ish players in our roster at the moment and keep growing for each day!

We could rally use another tank [DK/Monk] and also another Healer [Monk/Paladin/Priest]. Though any player out there is more than welcome to approach us for a trial!

At the moment anyone with decent gear is welcome to trial for us! As we would rather give everyone a fair chance to show what you got!

So add me on b-tag for a quick chat
Rhymzter#2407
Ponnerz#2348

Our first raid will be on Saturday [11/4] and we have a roster ready to take on Norm/Heroics! We’re still recruiting, and could use another healer [Shaman/Priest] and tons of Ranged DPS as we’re getting soo many applicants that wants to play melee classes. So hit us up if it’s a weekend guild you’re looking after!

So on our first raid we decided to take on Normals first as alot of our raiders just came back from a break! We took 11 normal bosses and then continued to go Heroics which put us at 3/12 HC. We’ll be scrapping Normals from now on to to progress Heroic as quick as we can!

Recruitment wise we’re still have our eyes open for Ranged DPS and 1-2 more healers [Priest/Monk/Druid].

Add me on b-tag for the quickest way to get in touch with me!!
Rhymzter#2407

So we got 6/12HC down last weekend!

We’ve now got a smaller core group, we consider main roster which is awesome! Now we’re just trying to fill tahe last spots, so we’re ready for mythics once we get there! We could use another healer [Monk/Priest/Druid] and tons of RANGED DPS [Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/Mage/Shadow Priest]!

So don’t hesitate to add me if you’re playing any of this classes/roles and lets have a chat!!!

Rhymzter#2407

We progressed up to N’zoth today and got some good tries on him! 16% was our best and if we had an hour more it would’ve been a kill!

We’re still recruiting:
HEALERS [Resto Shaman/Disc Priest/Mistweaver Monk]
DPS [Any Class ATM]

So if you’re looking after a new guild hit us up! Quickest way it to add us on b-tag!!!

Rhymzter#2407
Ponnerz#2348

So! We managed to clear the entire thing in a raid night! Will try our luck in mythics tomorrow with pugs and see how it goes!!

WE’RE STILL RECRUITING! Mainly looking at DPS and Healers that are ready to go into Mythics, geared and ready for the challenge!

for the quickest way to contact us add us on b-tag and we’ll take it from there!

Rhymzter#2407
Ponnerz#2348

We together with a few pugs got ourselfs a Mythic Wrathion kill today! We struggle for a few hours to get a team together so we ran out of raiding hours or else we would’ve probably continued! So far we’re around 14-15 reliable raiders so just need those last few to get a team together!

Make sure to join us now that we’re still forming a core group!

At the moment we’re looking at getting 1-2 more healers with maybe a DPS offspecc. DPS wise we wouldnt mind RANGED DPS though any role is more than welcome to approach us!!

quickest way of contacting us is through b-tag:

Rhymzter#2407
Ponnerz#2348

Used about 2 hours to kill Wrathion again and oneshot Skittra! We progressed Maut mythic and got him halfway [50% after the Obsidian phase] so it should be a kill!

We just need a full mythic roster! So we can stop having to look for pugs as soon as we start our raiding hours! That’s what pretty much is holding us back at the moment!

We’re recruiting healers [Paladin/Disc Priest/Resto Shaman] and DPS in general but mainly RANGED DPS of any class.

add me if it sounds like a guild for you!

Rhymzter#2407

3/12M! Got Doggo down to 29%. Pretty positive on us getting it down tomorrow!

Still recruiting, mainly looking for HEALERS and RANGED DPS.

Add me on b-tag for a quick chat if this sounds like a guild for you!!

Rhymzter#2407

We’re still recruiting! No progress done this weekend as we’re lacking people but we wont give up! Wee have some new recruits but could usse a few more! So if you’re interested and the times we raid suit you add me on b-tag!

Could really use a Resto Shaman and a mix of Dps roles!!

Rhymzter#2407

After a few Roster issues, we finally got almost an entire guild group and got doggos down! We still have an entire 4 hour raid left so we’re going strong into Hive-mind tomorrow. We’re still recruiting for our mythic roster!

Classes we really would like:
Restoration Shaman
Holy Paladin
Destruction Warlock
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Havoc Demon Hunter
Beast Mastery Hunter

But any class/roles [BUT TANKS] will be considered!!!

We got Hivemind down aswell which puts us at 5/12M!

We’re still recruiting the classes listed on the previous post!!!

Quickest way of contacting us is through B-tag:
Rhymzter#2407

Xanesh down! 6/12M BABY!! We still have an entire raid day left this reset and expect raden to go down tomorrow aswell!

We’re still recruiting and the classes looking we’re after are:

Restoration Shaman
Destruction Warlock
Fire Mage
Balance Druid
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest

But we’ll consider any class/role out there! [Except for Tanks!]

Greetings all, I play as a BrewMaster - 478ilvl - my progress is 9/12M, however I’m now less a raider , more a M+ player. Looking for a home with friendly and not toxic community. Do you think you’ll have a spot for me? :slight_smile: P.S. I can also heal but It’s not exactly my cap of tea) my BT is : GoldenDragon#2485

Ra-den Down! Going for Drest to leave Vexiona up as the last easy boss!

We’re still recruiting and the classes looking we’re after are:

• Restoration Shaman
  • Destruction Warlock
  • Fire Mage
  • Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

adding me on b-tag is the quickest way of contacting us! So don’t hesitate to add for a quick chat!!!

Make sure you have the gear to start raiding ASAP and some sort of mythic experience.

Rhymzter#2407

We got Drest’agath down aswell! :slight_smile: Extending to get Vexiona down ASAP!!

We’re still recruiting as we have spots open for exceptional players!

Classes we most def. need:

• Restoration Shaman
  • Destruction Warlock
  • Fire Mage
  • Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

Melee wise we have way to many, so recruitment closed for any melee class out there.

We managed to get Vexiona down putting us at 9/12! Recruitment is open for RANGED DPS of any kind! Make sure you’re ready to take on Mythic and have some experience since before! Add me for a quick chat! Could probably skip the application for the right players!!!

So we decided to go back and re-clear for a change, which took us almost the entire weekend as we’ve had alot of new people joining us for our re-clear.

We’re still recruiting!! Very interested in a Resto Shaman with a DPS OS or the other way around. Also we’re recruiting Strong RANGED DPS of any class BUT Hunters!

Add me on B-tag [Rhymzter#2407] to get in touch with us!!!

Ill’gynoth down! Putting us at 10/12M! onto Carapace! wohoooo!!

We’re still recruiting pretty much any RANGED DPS! spots limited for hunters but we could use 1-2 more.
We’re extending so we’re not re-clearing again until we have Cutting edge!

Add me on b-tag for a quick chat!
Rhymzter#2407
:slight_smile: If i’m not on either wait or make an application though the application is not necessary!!