LF Players for M+

Hello, right now we are a Fire Mage and an Hunter both with 2.2k+ exp and we would like to form up a group to push High Keys to get more score on RaiderIO and to have some fun during that time.
What we need?

1. Melee DPS Pref DH/Rogue
2. Resto Druid
3. Tank that actually is interested on planning routes with the group and it’s not toxic/Ragequitter
4. RaiderIO/Score doesn’t always mean that you are good/not good at the game so we dont ask for 2k. We are looking for people INTERESTED to improve and with some experience in all dungeons and around 465+ Item level with corruption.

What we can give you?
1. We can play eveyday, the best time would be after 20:00ST - 23:00ST but when we are on we try always to do keys
2 We always try to improve, no matter what, we are not toxic, ragers or anything. We understand that we gonna wipe and we understand that we will deplete a lot of keys.
3. Maybe some good online-friends because we both think that the core-part to do a good group is having fun and be happy to play togheter.

You need to speak even a little bit of english and you need to understand it.

1 Like

I’m very interested in this.
You can add me Sinth#2361 if you still need a DH.

You have the Request on Battlenet so we can talk/we can do some keys even if we still need a tank and an Healer.

We are still looking for a TANK and an HEALER pref Rdruid.

Add me on bnet - Spankmetank#2893 can talk about what healers i can play etc. 2.1k Rio

I got you on Bnet, check request. Still looking for a Tank pref Deathknight/Paladin/Monk

Hey,

Resto Druid 2,2k io.
Time should be fine.

Heroic#2388

Hey

Vengance Tank
Time is perfect

Korathan#2129

Added. Still looking for DPS , Healers and tank.

2350 rio outlaw rogue here! Im looking for pushing rio score and form a strong group. add me if intressed!
Christoffer#2450

Very interested in this :slight_smile:
Druid dps here.
Currently @2,3k rio.
Add me if interested Nightmare#2870