Happy Holidays 🎄

It doesn’t matter if you’re FOR THE ALLIANCE or FOR THE HORDE as the season of goodwill and merriment is here! The year is coming to a close, the decorations are up, and presents sit under the trees of Ironforge and Orgrimmar. In the spirit of this festive season, I’d like to thank you all for being part of the World of Warcraft. The boundless passion, dedication, energy, and creativity continues to inspire and humble us every year.

Outside of Azeroth, many of us are preparing to spend some precious quality time with friends, family and loved ones. That being said, Azeroth will still be there throughout the festive season, and our amazing Game Master team will be right there with you. Should you have need to contact them during your adventures, you can reach out to them using the Blizzard Support site. Our support teams will also be assisting with moderating and monitoring the forums over the festive period.

There’s plenty more World of Warcraft to come in 2019, and we can’t wait to share this journey with you. From the Battle of Dazar’alor, Rise of Azshara, and the chance to go back to World of Warcraft Classic, there’s plenty to look forward too!

From all of us here at Blizzard Entertainment: Have a very merry Winter Veil and a wonderful new year!

Now, as has become tradition at this point, here is another festive little number by the talented Sharm:

:blue_heart:

38 Likes

10 Likes

Was until I was ÂŁ100 down on a six month sub and this expansion.
Can I get some goodwill on a refund? I literally only used it for 2 weeks.
Half my money back? I’ll tell other people it’s good?

7 Likes

Dutch:
Gelukkig kerstfeest en fijne dagen!

Thanks for the fun I have had in the many years!
And even met my girlfriend through the game! This year we are going to celebrate Christmas together for the first time!

10 Likes

Thanks, you too :heart::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

In Italian: Buone feste!!!

5 Likes

Finally something that is not a copy-past from the US forums !
Happy holidays for everyone :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:
Remember that “Holidays” = Holy + Days, without the Light the is no holidays :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours and all at Blizzard, all the best for 2019!

4 Likes

Fix your Game.
Merry Christmas
<3

15 Likes

Fix your game, indeed.

Because if you don’t, by next Christmas you’ll have much fewer people wishing you merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Happy holidays! :santa::snowman_with_snow::gift::christmas_tree:

Best season for gaming! :laughing:

6 Likes

happy hollidays to all of your staff
i wish you on all our behalfs
you truly do deserve a rest.
come back relaxed and refreshed
for today, in the spirit of christmas, we forgive and forget
tomorrow we remind you, and expect that you give it your best.
for christmas we wish for a gift from the devs
we test and we test, but end up filled with regrets
dearest of devs, for christmas we wish that you listen, its simple respect.

4 Likes

Very nice, Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

There has to be a way to adapt the Critter Cannon to fire tiny Gnomes,
with their eyes all aglow, high into the sky, up up and away.

We need to see it raining Gnomes in Azeroth this Christmas!

Make it So & Seasons Greetings xox

3 Likes

Happy Christmass to all the Blizzard employees whose goal is to make WoW a better game (regardless of outcome)! Not so happy to those whose sole goal is profiteering on the game’s expense.

Merry Christmas to us salty and not so salty forum dwellers. Don’t expect any snow with all the salt this year.

3 Likes

Wishing you all an exciting Feast of Winter Veil! May it be full of love, laughter and great loot! All the best. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Merry christmas :smile:

2 Likes